Chapter 16

Matt’s POV

“Niall?” I mumbled sleepily reaching for him.

“Here I am baby,” Niall’s voice whispered back before the bed dipped and his arms brought me to his chest.

“Were did you go?” I replied and yawned before cuddling closer to him.

He kissed the top of my head before sinking into the mattress and pulling me on top of his chest so I was lying on him. “Simon phoned.”

I stiffened slightly. “What did he say?”

“Nothing baby,” he soothed. “Go back to sleep.”

“You will tell me later Horan,” I said.

He chuckled. “Of course I will little one.”

*

“Wake up!” Someone shouted and I screamed scrambling up the bed.

“That actually worked,” Liam laughed.

“Didn’t wake up Nialler though,” Harry snorted.

Niall was sprawled near the bottom of the bed still snoring. “That boy could always sleep,” I muttered.

“Hello twin,” Lan chuckled. “Sleep well?”

I stuck my tongue out at him. “I was till somebody woke me up.”

“Wonder who that could have been?” Em said innocently.

I rolled my eyes. “I wonder.”

“How do we wake Niall up?” Zayn snorted poking Niall in the tummy. “He’s dead to the world.”

“Get food,” Scottie muttered.

“How about this,” I said winking at the group.

“What are you doing?” Lou asked suspiciously.

I smirked, I crawled back down the bed and lay on top of Niall. “Baby,” I said breathlessly. “Open your eyes.” I started peppering his face with kisses, Niall stirred and hummed. “Niall,” I said and kissed his lips quickly before drawing away.

Niall leant his head up searching for my lips. “Kiss me,” he whined, and his eyes opened sleepily, he watched me through hooded eyes.

I smiled and kissed his nose. “Morning!” I yelled before jumping off the bed and out the room.

“Matt, I’m going to get you!”

I squealed running into the kitchen. “They told me to do it!”

“I’m your boyfriend you’re not meant to go along with it!” He said bursting into the kitchen, a smile on his face. “If you kiss me now I might forgive you.”

I pouted. “I did kiss you.”

“On the nose,” he growled playfully. “I want a kiss here,” he pointed at his lips and I giggled.

“I’ll think about it,” I teased and his eyes narrowed on me.

“Damn Matt,” Ris laughed.

“You two should have your own show,” Scottie chuckled.

Niall raised his eyebrow. “Even the bedroom scenes?”

I shrieked in horror while everybody laughed and my face flushed. “Niall James Horan!”

“What?” He said innocently, I growled annoyed and stomped out the room. “You love me baby,” he chuckled his arms circling my waist and bringing me back into the kitchen.