Chapter 5

Trust get’s you killed.

Love get’s you hurt.

And.

Being real get’s you hated.

*

Matt’s POV

We had gone to this fancy restaurant just around the corner from my Mom’s home. The parents were sitting at their own table and us teenagers had our own.

I shuffled in my seat. No was speaking and I could feel Niall’s and Landon’s glares on me. I scowled myself. Stop it! They are not doing this to you anymore.

“Landon, Niall stop glaring at me.” I snapped at them and they looked at me in shock. “Whatever you’re issue is shove it up you’re ass!”

“What the hell happened to you?” Landon mumbled.

“It’s called growing up,” I sneered. “I’m sorry I’m not that girl who took you’re shit anymore!”

“Matt calm down,” Ris said to me and gave me a sad smile.

“I like this new side of her!” Em cackled. “She’s sassy!”

I chuckled and leant back in my seat and ran my hand through my hair. “Excuse me,” I got up and headed to the toilets. I needed a few minutes to calm down. I walked down the corridor that lead to the toilet, I entered the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

My eyes seemed dull and my hair was flat. I splashed my face with water and then ran my hand through my hair fluffing it up. I sorted my clothes out and excited the bathroom.

“Hello little one.” I gave a small shriek as I saw Niall leaning against the wall. He stalked towards me and I scrambled back. “Still scared of me?” He sounded sad but his eyes said other wise.

“No.” I said stubbornly. “Move out the way Horan.”

“Sorry little one I can’t.” I backed up into the wall and panicked filled me. He stood in front of me and placed his hands above my head and leant towards me. His eyes captured mine and I remembered why I fell for those eyes. “Little one.” He whisphered.

Then his lips were on mine.

All thoughts left my brain and he got closer to me trapping me to the wall. My heart was thumping in my chest and a whimper left my lips. I pushed him away. “Stop.”

“Why should I?” He said ran his hands through my hair.

“Horan move before I make you,” I spat at him and his lips moved to my jaw and down to my neck. His placed little kisses to my neck.

“But I’m comfortable here little one,” he moved his lips back to mine brushing them together.

How the hell did he make me feel like this?

My palms were sweating; slight shivers ran through my body as he pressed his lips to mine again. My heart was pounding and I pulled my hands up grasping his hair in my hands.

A grumble ran through Niall’s chest as I gave a tug to his hair. His teeth nipped my lower lip asking for entrance which I denied. His hands fell from my hair to my hips and he pressed my body against his causing me to gasp. He dipped his tongue into my mouth causing me to shiver.

Wait what was I doing?

I was kissing Niall! Correction making-out with Niall! The boy who tormented me for years. I pushed at his chest but he didn’t move his tongue sweeping my mouth.