Chapter 8

Be weird.

Be random.

Be who you are.

Because.

You never know.

Who would love,

The person you hide.

*

Niall’s POV

We were onto our sixth film of the day and it was coming up to seven at night. Matt still lay asleep in my arms and I had never felt more content then right now. Her ‘boyfriend’ was glaring at me and I gave him a smirk back.

He may be her boyfriend now and he may have the right to kiss her and say she was his but soon she will be mine. And I’ll never let her go.

I started playing with her hair not paying attention to the film. A smile came onto my face as I thought about early. The banter and the laughter reminded me of the old days were us three could never be separated. And now we all seemed at each others throats.

My right arm which was wrapped around Matt’s waist tightened as I thought of how I treated her. Sadness went through me. I hated hurting her but I did have a reason. A reason one day she would know.

“Dude I think us three should go get some pizza,” Landon whisphered to me and pointed to Matt.

“But she’s asleep I don’t want to wake her up.” I whisphered back.

“Poke her,” Landon drawled out and I rolled my eyes. Matt had a think with poking people if she wanted something she would poke you till she got it.

“But Lan she will kick my ass,” I hissed quietly back.

“But were hungry so just wake her up already,” Rissa shouted at us and Matt stirred in my arms a small pout on her face. She was just beautiful.

Liam paused the film. “Guys just wake her up.”

“Matt wake the fuck up!” Em screamed and we all winced. Matt snuggled deeper into my side and I held her tighter to me glaring at them all.

“Send somebody else go just let her sleep,” I ground out.

Tyler glared at me. “Myself and Matt will go so pass her here.”

“No way.” I said with a snort.

“What do you mean by that.” He snapped at me.

“I will not pass an Angel to the devil.” I said with a smirk.

The others were glancing between us. “Guys she’s my sister so I’ll go with her.”

“Pipe the fuck down peasants.” Matt muttered and once again snuggled deeper into my side.

“Sorry little one I didn’t mean to wake you,” I said and rubbed her back.

“Matt want some pizza?” Ris asked.

“Please say yes,” we heard Lou mutter and we all chuckled. For once I wasn’t hungry I just didn’t want to let this girl go.

“Why even ask?” She looked up and raised an eyebrow. “I want either a chicken one or a BBQ one.”

She buried her head in my side and I chuckled. “Comfy their little one?”

Her head snapped up and her eyes widened in surprise and she scuffled back. I raised my eyebrow in question. “Uh.” She exclaimed and blushed.