Chapter 11

When you love someone.

Age.

Weight.

Height.

Distance.

Is just a number.

*

Niall’s POV

Landon stalked towards us his fists clenched. “Explain that interview!”

“What’s there to explain? I love your sister.”

“You should have told me! No actually I knew you should have told her!” He snapped out standing next to me.

“It was the only way to protect her.” I snapped.

“The fuck?” Harry muttered.

“Agreed.” Lou mused.

“But you love her! She hates us!”

“I will do my best to love her.” I sighed out. “That’s all I can do.”

“Dude they will see! They will know she’s in more danger now!”

I froze, shit I didn’t think of that. “Fuck.” I breathed out.

“There going to kill her.” He hissed out.

“Why will someone kill Matt?” Zayn asked butting in. We both ignored him to worried to notice the others.

“Shit I need to see Simon speak to him; we will have to go public so people will know her so wherever she goes they wont touch her.” I said.

“But she will kill you!” Landon said in disbelief.

“I would rather die for her then hurt her again!” I snapped out my heart pounding. “Shit I need to see if she is ok.”

“Niall-”

“No!” I snapped and headed to the door. “I can’t lose her not again, Landon I love her if anything happens to her I will seriously lose it.”

“Right come on were all going.” Liam said and they all chased after me.

“What?” I said in shock.

“You can tell us everything on the way back. Come on Nialler!”

“But-”

“Don’t but me Niall James Horan!” Lan grumbled out.

“Come on she’s in danger we need to see if she’s ok.” Lou said and well excited the bar. We climbed into different cars and headed back to Ris’s house.

“Landon phone Simon put it on speaker.”

Landon phoned Simon and out it on speaker just liked I asked. “Niall?”

“Simon did you see the interview?”

“Yes and I have to say and you are an idiot! The girl will be in danger!” Simon shouted.

“Simon we will have to go public.” Simon knew everything, he was like an Uncle to me and the guys and I had told him everything. He was one of the main reasons Matt was alive today.

“I know you will! Bring her to the office tomorrow I’m getting a flight now there. We need to sort this out!”

“Thank you Simon.” I breathed out.

“Also I can’t wait to meet the girl who has Niall Horan crazy in love.” He chuckled before hanging up.

Landon sighed. “Drive faster and when we get there I think its time we told her everything.”