Chapter 4: Nooroo

Sunday, July 23rd

"Where are they, old man?!" Hawkmoth screamed. He knocked over the small table near him. Master Fu refused to say. "Are you this foolish, Fu? I know who Chat Noir and Ladybug are. It's only a matter of time before I find the rest of the Mircaulouses and find..never..nevermind that. Where do you live?"

Master Fu raised an eyebrow. "No matter how the wind howls...the mountain cannot bow to it."

Hawkmoth groaned. "You choose now of all times? You choose now to quote Mulan?"

"The quote fits. and I'm glad you noticed, Gabriel." Fu simply replied. "Take off your mask Gabe, nothing to hide." He attempted to crack his knucnkles, but the cuffs held tight. Butterflies flew in between Master Fu and Hawkmoth.

"Dark wings fall." Hawkmoth muttered.

"Master." Nooroo said while bowing. "May I speak to Wayzz as I recharge?"

"Whatever." Gabriel said, he held up the turtle miraculous, but then put it away in a locked box.

Nooroo went over to where Wayzz was eating. "You can escape." Nooroo whispered.

"Yes, I can." Wayzz agreed. "But I'm staying for Master Fu. I'll leave if his condition worsens." He looked over at Master Fu and sighed.

"You're lucky that you and your master are friends." Nooroo said, looking over at Gabriel.

"We'll get you out of here. We'll stop Gabriel."

Nooroo smiled. This is the most hopeful he's been in a long time. "Tell me more please. More about Tikki and Plagg's new miraculous holders. What connection is it this time? Friends? Lovers? I live with Gabriel so I know it isn't siblings or married.

Wayzz chuckled and offered Nooroo a piece of cracker. "Well, unlike the last pair, these two are in love. Very adorable. The girl, Marinette, is very bright and happy, a bit clumsy and insecure though. I'm sure you know about Adrien though."

Nooroo shook his head. "Gabriel keeps me hidden from all the others. I've caught maybe one or two glimpses of Adrien, but all I know of him is that Adrien is probably let down a lot."

"Plagg's miraculous holder is hopeful and kind, but as you know, has a miserable family life. Cold father, missing mother, yet he remains pure. Though, Adrien is as impatient and food-loving as Plagg." The kwamis laughed.

"Its been too long since all of us have been together, and I mean ALL of us."

"I know. One day."

"Nooroo come!" Gabriel beckoned as he walked towards the exit. Nooroo left with Gabriel.

A few minutes later...

"Can you go through the box to get your miraculous for me?" Master Fu asked.

"Sure." Wayzz went into the box and unlocked it.

"Gabriel will be shocked when he sees I have it. I'm pretty sure Nooroo didn't tell Gabriel of all that kwamis can do. Also, Wayzz, I still have my pen, can you go fetch me a piece of paper to send a message to our young heros?"

"Of course, Fu."