Weiss: "You already said that."

Penny: "So I did!"

Weiss: "Well, sorry for running into you!" The team turns around and starts to walk away, but Ruby turns to say good bye. I follow behind them just in case this Penny was an trouble.

Ruby: "Take care, friend!" She calls out as she waves her arm.

Yang: "She was . . . weird . . ." But Weiss was completely focused on their previous objective.

Weiss: "Now, where did that Faunus riff-raff run off to?" As she says this, I see Penny right past me and stop in front of the group. I put my hand to my sword in defense.

Penny: "What did you call me?"

Yang: "Oh, I'm really sorry, I definitely didn't think you heard me!"

Penny: "No, not you. You!"

Ruby: "Me? I-I don't know. I, what I, um, uh . . .""

Penny: "You called me 'friend'! Am I really your friend?"

Ruby: "Uuuum . . ."But she looks over Penny's shoulder while her teammates motion to deny her. 

Ruby: "Y-Yeah, sure! Why not?" This cause all of her teammates to faint, but her new friend seems overjoyed.

Penny: "Sen-sational! We can paint our nails, and try on clothes, and talk about cute boys!" I laugh a little bit at this, since this is the exact opposite of how Weiss had met Ruby.

Ruby: "Oh, is this what it was like when you met me?"

Weiss: "No - she seems far more coordinated."

Yang: "So . . . what are you doing in Vale?"

Penny: "I'm here to fight in the tournament."

Weiss: "Wait, you're fighting in the tournament?"

Penny: "I'm combat ready!"

Weiss: "Forgive me, but you hardly look the part."

Blake: "Says the girl wearing a dress."

Weiss: "It's a combat skirt!

Ruby: "Yeah!" Weiss holds out her hand and Ruby low-fives it.

Weiss: "Wait a minute. If you're here for the tournament, does that mean you know that monkey-tailed . . . rapscallion?"

Penny: "The who...?"

Weiss: "The filthy Faunus from the boat!"

Blake: "Why do you keep saying that?!" This catches Weiss' attention.

Weiss: "Huh?"

Blake: "Stop calling him a rapscallion! Stop calling him a degenerate! He's a person!" I wanted to intervene, but there was something in Blake's eyes. It was a certain emotion that it had seemed she had been bottling up this entire time. Well, until now.

Weiss: "Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like me to stop referring to the trash can as a trash can? Or this lamppost as a lamppost?"

Blake: "Stop it!"

Weiss: "Stop what? He clearly broke the law. Give him time; he'll probably join up with those other Faunus in the White Fang!"

Blake: "You ignorant little brat!"

Weiss: "How dare you talk to me like that! I am your teammate!"

Blake: "You are a judgmental little girl."

Weiss: "What in the world makes you say that?"

Blake: "The mere fact that you would sort that Faunus boy with a terrorist group solely based on his species makes you just as much of a scoundrel as you believe him to be!"

Yang: "Um, I think we should probably go . . ."

Penny: "Where are we going?" I step in front of Penny to stop her.

(Y/N): "I'm very sorry, but it seems we are going home for the day. It's best you run along now." Then Penny seems to be examining me for a second. She is about to say something, but this is interrupted by Weiss and Blake arguing.

Weiss: "So you admit it! The White Fang is just a radical group of terrorists!"

Blake: "That's not what I meant, and you know it!"

-Timeskip: Team RWBY's Dorm-

I stand outside of their dorm, leaning against the wall and overhearing their arguement.

Weiss: "I don't understand why this is causing such a problem!"

Blake: "That is the problem!"

Weiss: "You realize you are defending an organization that hates Humanity, don't you? The Faunus of the White Fang are pure evil!"

Blake: "There's no such thing as pure evil! Why do you think they hate Humanity so much? It's because of people like , people like you, that force the White Fang to take such drastic measures!"

Weiss: "People like me?"

Blake: "You're discriminatory!"

Weiss: "I'm a victim! You want to know why I despise the White Fang? Why I don't particularly trust the Faunus? It's because they've been at war with my family for years. War, as in actual bloodshed. My grandfather's company has had a target painted across its back for as long as I can remember. And ever since I was a child, I've watched family friends disappear; board members executed; an entire train car full of Dust, stolen. And every day, my father would come home, furious. And that made for a very difficult childhood." 

Ruby: "Weiss, I-"

Weiss: "No! You want to know why I despise the White Fang? It's because they're a bunch of liars, thieves, and murderers!"

Blake: "Well maybe we were just tired of being pushed around!" I then walk through the door way as silence had overtaken the room. A surprised Weiss backs away slowly, and Blake realizes her mistake as she looks around at her teammates and me.

(Y/N): "So the cats finally out of the bag . . ."

Blake: "I . . . I . . ." She then runs out of the door.

Ruby: "Blake, wait! Come back!" Ruby runs over to the door and calls to her down the hallway as Yang sits herself down and Weiss looks down. I then walk over to Weiss and put my hand on her shoulder, but this instantly prompts her to hold me.

(Y/N): "Weiss . . . I know you mean well, but let me talk to her." She slowly nods and reluctantly lets me go. I walk down the hallway after our mysterious shadow. I eventually catch up to her as she had stopped in front of the fountain. I see her take off her bow, revealing her Faunus features, cat ears.

(Y/N): "So there's the real you." She then turns to face me.

Blake: "If Weiss-"

(Y/N): "She didn't send me. I came just to say a few words. I won't persuade you to come back because you are at that age to make your own decisions now." She laughs a bit at this.

Blake: "Funny, you sound like an old man, but you look exactly our age."

(Y/N): "Hm. Glad to provide some humor aside from killing."

Blake: "You're nothing like what the stories make you out to be."

(Y/N): "Oh there are stories now? I'm guessing they're about a blood thirsty huntsmen and Faunus killer?"

Blake: "Y-Yes . . ."

(Y/N): "Then it's a good thing that I am actually here to prove them wrong, but I can only imagine that Weiss is in a similar boat as you."

Blake: "Huh?"

(Y/N): "What I mean is she's only seen and heard about the violent side of Faunus. She just needs someone to show her that not all Faunus are bad." I turn to walk away, but I stop.

(Y/N): "Maybe you can be that person, Blake."