Chapter 9: Truth

(Y/N)'s POV:

(Y/N): "Weiss, why are we here?" I take a look around as she had also dragged her team along

Weiss: "Because I hear students from Vacuo are coming in today. And as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom."

Blake: "She wants to spy on them, so she can get the upper hand on them in the tournament."

Weiss: "You can't prove that!"But as they were talking, the robbed shop had caught my attention. It truly was a shame that even when I come back, theft is still a problem. But then I over hear the girls talking about the crime.

Weiss: "Hmph! The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates!" I was about to say something, but Blake seemed very passionate about this for some reason.

Blake: "What's your problem?"

Weiss: "My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane."

(Y/N): "Weiss . . ."

Blake: "The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus."

Weiss: "Misguided? They want to wipe Humanity off the face of the planet!"

Blake: "So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale!"

Ruby: "Hmm . . . Blake's got a point. Besides, the police never caught that guy I ran into a few months ago . . . Maybe it was him."

Weiss: "That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum. Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal."

(Y/N): "I think that's enough out of both of you."

Yang: "That's not necessarily true . . ."

Sailor: "Hey, stop that Faunus!" I then see them run off towards the docks to investigate the cry  for help. I take my time to walk there, but as I arrive, a monkey Faunus runs past me.

Weiss: "(Y/N)! Follow him!" I turn and look, but he seems to be of no threat to anyone. However if Weiss commands it, then I must obey. I run after him, but the Faunus can see that he is being followed. He cuts around a corner, and I follow in pursuit. But as I turn the corner, I see that he is already gone.

Weiss: "No, he got away!" I turn and see that Team RWBY had caught up to me, but it seems we weren't alone right now.

Yang: "Uhh . . . Weiss?" She points strangely at the girl underneath Weiss. She takes sees that she fell on a girl, causing the her to quickly get up up.

Girl: "Sal-u-ta-tions!" She certainly was a strange one, but there was something more than her personality that was strange. I kept my eye on her as I didn't know what to expect.

Ruby: "Um . . . hello."

Yang: "Are you . . . okay?"

Girl: "I'm wonderful! Thank you for asking."

Yang: "Do you . . . wanna get up?" The takes a moment to think about this, as if there was a decision to make at all

Penny: "Yes!" She promptly leaps onto her feet while the team steps back, not really knowing to react. I remain unfazed by this however.

Penny: "My name is Penny! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Ruby: "Hi Penny. I'm Ruby."

Weiss: "I'm Weiss."

Blake: "Blake."

Yang: "Are you sure you didn't hit your head? Oh, I'm Yang."

Penny: "It's a pleasure to meet you!"