Chapter 6: The Tables Turn

(Y/N)'s POV:

Everything was blindingly bright. My vision was enveloped by this white light. Although I was finally gaining feeling throughout my body. My eyes were closed, but I slowly opened them, revealing the lights that were blinding me. I turned to my left and saw that there were several machines that seemed to be monitoring my vitals and aura. It showed that my Aura was at one hundred percent, but thanks to my ability, it wouldn't be helping my wounds. I turned to my right to see a girl with a red cape sitting there, sleeping. She had a little drawn sign saying: "Hi! My name is Ruby Rose!" Ozpin must've assigned someone to watch over me, not surprising. 

I lifted of my covers to allow myself up. I wasn't in my normal attire, but in a hospital gown. I had bandages all over the areas where I must've been wounded. I looked over to an open locker and saw that my normal attire was folded neatly in a pile.

I got up, tearing off the wiring connecting me to the machines. I grab my clothing. I put it on, but after I finish, I hear the one named Ruby Rose waking up. I quickly freeze her feet to the ground, allowing her to move somewhat freely in her frozen state. She realizes what is going on.

I draw my sword and aim it at her as I walk in front of her to silence her.

(Y/N): "Why are you here? Did Ozpin send you to watch me?"

Ruby: "It was Weiss. I just filled in for her since she had been missing so much class."

(Y/N): "How long have I been here?"

Ruby: "It's been a week since Weiss had basically dragged you here."

(Y/N): "If it's been that long, then I have no intention of staying confined here."

Ruby: "You can't leave! Your wounds haven't healed yet! They might reopen!"

(Y/N): "And I suppose you are going to stop me?"

Ruby: ". . ."

(Y/N): "I thought so. Now where will I find Weiss?"

Ruby: "J-just go to our dorm, room 102. Just wait for her there at least." I nod at her and then leave.

Ruby's POV:

This was really bad. Weiss had trusted me to watch over him, but he just got up and left. I had to call Weiss. I grab my scroll and call her.

Weiss: "Ruby? Is something wrong?"

Ruby: "We-well, it's funny that you ask that . . ."

Weiss: "Ruby . . . what happened?" She asked me in a more serious tone.

Ruby: "We-well . . . (Y/N) . . . May have gotten up from sleeping and . . . left this room."

Weiss: "WHAT?!"

Ruby: "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry! I failed you! I'm sorry!" I heard Weiss just sigh over the scroll.

Weiss: "Do you know where he is headed?"

Ruby: "Well I told him that you might be at our dorm because I couldn't think of anywhere else to send him. I'll warn Yang and Blake not to come near our dorm to avoid anyone getting hurt." Then Weiss got defensive when I said this.

Weiss: "He won't hurt anyone! He's not like that!"

Ruby: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

Weiss: "It's fine. I guess it is a good idea to warn the others so there won't be any trouble. Just tell Blake. Yang is here with me."

Ruby: "Okay." Then Weiss hangs up.

Yang's POV:

Weiss: "UGH!!" She closes her eyes and rubs the side of my head. This must have been giving her such a headache.