Photography of my love🔴

Tweek x Photographer!Craig
Age 17
Word count: 2229

Trigger warning: Explicit language, implied masturbation, idk if this is a trigger warning but in this fic Craig is flustered at the end. Also Ooc. I think?

Summarry: Craig is in love with his best friend Tweek. But really Craig loves taking pictures of Tweek. Tweek didnt mind tho. Until Tweek finds the collection.

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Craig is currently laying on his uncomfortable bed, staring at the wall across from him.

He was debating on whether to flip that large poster of the solar system he personally bought when he got enough money when he was 12, of course he loved learning about each of the planets but Now, he just stares at that poster for a completely different reason then memorizing the system which he already has.

So with a grunt of 'not caring anymore' he took long strides across his room to the poster that kept taunting him. Quickly fliping the poster upwards it snagged itself between the metal bars that proped(?) it up.

At this moment his eyes shone brighter then any new information that NASA would publish about, and it was all directly towards the many Polaroid photos he took of his best friend, Tweek Tweak.

Before you go assuming thats freakin creepy its honestly not. Craig had asked Tweek before hand to take his picture and he didnt mind, after awhile. He did of course ask why which Craig responded with "Its for an assignment." Though maybe Craig took some photos without permission but thats only SOMETIMES.

He bought the camera having filled his phones gallery of Tweek and stripes already and went and got himself those fujifilm cameras he saw online. Best thing to ever happen to him, aside from hanging out with Tweek.

Craig stood there as time ticked by with each counting minute he loses before Tweek arrives at 3 in the morning. Its worth the wait honestly.

While he waited he looked at the photos and reminisced about each Polaroids and what happened during those exact moments.

Currently he was looking at a particular one. It was the first photo he had taken of Tweek.

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"CRAIG WHY ME!? WHY CANT IT EITHER BE CLYDE O-OR MAYBE EVEN TOKEN!" Tweek panicked pulling at his messy blonde hair as he sat on craigs Bed knees pulled up to his chest,

The reason for Tweek being triggered this way is that Craig had asked if he could take pictures of him for an assignment. Tweek seemed to take this rather badly?

"Clyde would look like a fool on camera and start talking which I cannot deal with constantly. As for Token he's busy with work so Id rather not bother him during this time." Craig shrugged holding the camera directly infront of the pale blonde.

"GAH! THIS IS TO MUCH PRESSURE!!" Tweek tightly held his hair, his knuckles turning white.

Craig rushed infront of Tweek and pulled his hands away from his head "You should really stop doing that"

"CRAIG NOWS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT!" Tweeks eyes wide like dinner plates, frightened.

"Look Tweek. All you have to do is stand sti-"

"WHICH I CANT!"

"Tweek yes you can, even if you twitch a bit itd be fine, just smile at the camera thats all you have to do" Tweek shook his head

"N-No! Im just gonna ruin the picture!" Tweek shook his anxiety making him fear,

Craig sighed, taking off his hat he placed it on Tweeks head, adjusting it so it was perfectly seated ontop of his blonde mess.