💋Kisses pt 2🔵🔴

(If the story isnt showing just comment, becus idk if its just me or not....)
Tweek x Craig
Age: 15
Word count: 1257
Total word count including pt 1: 2338

Summary: Craig loves giving Tweek kisses, he didnt care what others think, as long as he got to see the expressions Tweek made. Tweek wanted to do the same. Maximum kisses up to 8.

(Trigger warning: Swearing)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~7th

Craig had enough just sitting around his room, petting stripe and looking through his phone. His mind was full of Tweek and the memories they made together. Craigs heart throbbed to be with him again.

So, without much thought he grabbed his keys and jacket before driving off to the coffee shop who held Tweek prisoner.

Rushing into the shop he spots Tweek not to far at the cashier taking orders from customers.

"H-Hi may I take your order?" Tweek spoke quietly looking down as if bored out of his mind. "Yea Id like one short blonde boy with green beautiful eyes and his name is Tweek Tweak." Craig said bluntly, a gleam in his eyes.

A gasp came from the cashier worker, looking up in surprise "C-Craig!! What are you d-doing here!?" Tweek exclaims in question looking at Craig suprise.

"Ordering."

"T-Thats not on the m-menu..." Tweek didnt seem to process it to be flirting which made Craig groan in annoyance,

"Nevermind. I just wanted to see you." Tweek face blew bright red and couldnt help accidentally jerking his arm into the display case making him wince,

Craig took a look around the shop before swooping down to give Tweek a kiss, then retracting back to see the reaction on Tweeks face. If anyone saw Tweeks face it was the perfect shade of deep rouge, thus Craig felt satisfied.

~8th

Tweek laid in bed, waiting for the gnomes to come steal his underpants which he was totally prepared for*Cough*. yet his mind kept wondering back to Craigs short kisses. A total of 7(yes he was counting)... But not once did he get enough courage to do the same to craig thinking he'd f*ck it up somehow...

Thus, the thoughts of the unknown happening came into his already filled up mind. Which is a pain, but thats not what he's thinking now.

With a noise of complaint "Argh!!" He couldnt help himself to feel guilt and anger at himself, and there, his thermos right on his bedside along with his phone taunts him"Gah!"

Tweek angrily got up and grabbed his stuff. Walking out with only in his thin sleep wear and his green button up top he would use as his jacket because he doesnt even own one.

Tweek didnt mind the cold, it bit his skin yea, but he use that numbing feeling to feel relaxed. The feeling of snow hitting his body, that spark of the eternal winter kisses takes his mind off a few things.

So as soon as he got to Craigs house he let himself in using the spare key hidden under the mat and use this last unknown courage to march up the tuckers household stairs then into the room of his boyfriends.