My Coffee bean⭕

Tweek x Craig
Age 15
Word count: 624

Tigger warning: (surprise there is no trigger warnings)

Summary: Craig stayed up everyday waiting as time ticks just before Tweek runs in and buries his face in Craig's chest. It was then that Craig decided to listen what Tweek was saying during the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tweek ran swiftly yet the sound of the bottom of his shoes hitting the pavement resonated an amnious sound feeling as he was being followed down the street about to get murdered.

When Tweek finally reached his destination, he took the key under the mat and fumbled with the key. A few mistakes of accidentally dropping the key here and there. He sighed in relief when the key slotted in but didnt let his quard down.

He quietly tiptoed up the stairs not before shutting the door and locking it with as much skill he can to shut the door as silent and as quickly as possible.

Tweek opened the door to Craigs room which had a do not enter sign on his bedrooms door, and let himself in and shut the door.

Tweek knew that Craig didnt mind that Tweek came in his room in the middle of the night. It comforted Craig when he felt Tweek under his covers with him even if Tweek didnt know he was completely awake until after he's with him.

Tweek creeped under the covers of Craig and snuggled close to Craig, he breathed in the scent of Craigs musk and felt his pounding heart calm from his anxieties.

It was only Craig and Craig alone that had this effect on Tweek.

"Nghn...N-Night Craig..." Tweek wrapped his arms around Craig and cuddled as close as possible,

For some odd reason Tweek had this courage to finally look up at Craig and lightly peck his lips shakingly, Tweek smiled warmly knowing that Craig would never find out about this "I love you Craig..."

Tweek went into shock as he felt Craig lean down to him and pecked his lips as well "I love you too Tweekers..." Tweek silently cried in joy as he observed Craigs wide awake eyes that he wasnt dreaming but started to panick thinking he was delusional,

"C-Craig! I-I NGHN Y-your awake GAH! W-why are y-you awake!!?!"  Tweek felt uncomfortable that whatever relationship he had build with Craig would start to crumble,

"Because I wanted to know what you do while im asleep" Craig wrapped his arms around Tweeks twitching form,

"I-I!!??!" Tweek face went scarlet and hid his face into Craigs chest in embarrassment,

"Dont worry Tweekers I love you...." Craig kiss the top of Tweeks head and pulled him closer,

Craig was really happy, really really happy, even more happy when he first got stripe #1. it made him feel so complete finally having Tweek his. Craigs feelings had developed over time for Tweek and hearing those words he coud have burst!

"Were Nghn boyfriends right...?" Tweek questioned eyes with hope intently looking at Craig,

"Yes Tweekers were ditching school tomorrow and going out on a date"

"Gah!! Thats to much pressure!!"

"No its not ill be right there, no need to get worked up" Tweek nodded and leaned up to Craig only to hesitate thinking that if this was the right time to do this,

So Craig answered for him and kissed him as passionately as he can with little to no experience, with Tweek giving the same amount of inexperience.

They laid there silently overjoyed but tired as the held eachother close thinking this is a dream, yet the smell and touch from each of them had them shoving their doubts away.

~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
Very short because i need fluff and cute stuff