Eleanor squeezed his hand back, her brother looking back at her. He would never go back. If he went back to jail, it would tear their family apart once again. The two years Dom was in jail was hell. Eleanor let go of his hand as she looked back out the back window, her eyes widening as it finally clicked on why the streets were so familiar to her. "We have a problem."

Before they could question her on what she meant, the sound of engines came from behind them. "Ah, great." Dom groaned, cursing himself for not recognising the streets earlier.

Brian looked towards him with furrowed eyebrows. "What?"

Eleanor puffed out her cheeks and gave a long sigh as her brother replied to him. "It's gonna be a long ass night, that's what."

Eleanor shifted uncomfortably in her seat, her hand grabbing onto Dom's arm as her eyes locked on Johnny Tran. Dom glanced at her in concern, knowing the history she had with Tran. Johnny had hit on her multiple times and made unnecessary comments about her. It got to the point where he had tried to forcefully hook up with her, only getting as far as kissing her before Dom ripped him off her. 

Johnny tapped his gun against Brian's window, Eleanor jumping slightly. "Follow us!" Tran shouted before he and his crew took off down the road, Brian following behind, no questions asked. They came to a stop in a place called T & K Food Market, written in both Chinese and English.

Brian and Dom got out of the car, Dom turning around and pulling the passenger seat forward, letting his sister out. He pulled her beside him as the Asian men and women in front of them pulled their helmets off. Eleanor tensed up as Johnny caught sight of her, sending her a smirk as he trailed his eyes up and down her figure, his eyes lingering in places they shouldn't.

Dom stiffened and glared at Johnny as Eleanor clutched Dom's leather jacket in the palm of her hands, moving herself closer to him. She glanced around them, seeing Johnny's cousin, Lance, standing behind Johnny, holding a gun to his chest. "I thought we had an agreement." Johnny directed his words to Dom. "You stay away, I stay away. Everybody stays happy."

"We got lost." Dom deadpanned, moving over to hide Eleanor behind him. "What do you want me to tell you?"

Johnny rose an eyebrow, eyes glancing between the three of them. He stayed on Eleanor for a second too long, Dom's glare on him intensifying. Johnny snapped out of his trance, glancing Eleanor up and down before not so subtly licking his lips. Eleanor shifted on her feet uncomfortably, leaning into her brother's back. "Who's we?" 

Eleanor's eyes found Brian's who was standing on the other side of his car. "Uh - my new mechanic. Brian, meet Johnny Tran." Dom introduced, nodding towards Johnny who had a menacing smirk plastered on his face. "The guy in the snakeskin pants is his cousin Lance. So, when are you going to give me a shot at that Honda two thousand of yours?"

Johnny stepped towards Brian's car, eyeing the Skyline. "This your ride?"

"It was." Brian nodded towards Dom. "It's his now."

Dom quickly shook his head, faking confusion. "No it's not. I haven't taken delivery yet."

"Then it's nobody's car." Johnny said as he ran his hand over the hood. His eyes met Eleanor's, the brunette glaring at him. "What's with the look, sweetcheeks?" Eleanor clenched her jaw in anger but ignored him. Johnny then turned his attention towards his cousin. "Somebody put in the wrench time. What do you think, Lance?"

Lance stepped closer to them, his gun raised. He looked towards Eleanor and sneered at her. "It's an amazing machine."

Johnny laughed. "Yes it is." He patted Dom's arm roughly. "Let's go. I'll see you in the desert next month. Be ready to have your ass handed to you."

Eleanor held in her scoff. Dom had never seen a set of tail lights in his life. "You're going to need more than that crotch rocket to beat me." Dom remarked. 

Johnny climbed onto his motorbike, followed by his crew. "I got something for you."

Tran revved his engine, the girl on the back of his bike giggling. Johnny winked at Eleanor before they all took off. They stood in silence for a minute before Brian spoke up. "What the hell was that?"

"It's a long story." Dom sighed. "I'll tell you later. Let's get out of here."

Just as they were about to get back into the car, Johnny and Lance reappeared and began to shoot at the car. Dom grabbed hold of his sister's arm and pulled her away from the car, Brian doing the same on the other side.

The Skyline caught fire and the cousin's left. Eleanor looked towards the car as she stayed by her brother, hit by a familiar smell. Dom noticed it too and the siblings shared a wide eyed look, before yelling out at the same time. "NOS!"

Dom dragged Eleanor further away from the car, shielding her body with his as the car blew up in flames. The flames began to sting the brunette's eyes so she placed her head on Dom's shoulder, his arm going around her. Dom pulled away slightly and looked over his younger sister, his eyes searching for an injury. "Are you okay, Ellie?"

"I'm fine." Eleanor nodded assuring her brother. "I just want to get out of here."

Dom gave her a short nod before they both looked over to Brian. "Now, what the hell was that all about?"

The siblings didn't reply at first as they started to walk out of the parking lot, Brian following as he stood beside Eleanor. "It's a long story." Dom sighed.

"Well, we've got a twenty mile hike. Humour me."

Eleanor smiled at the blue eyed blonde as her brother spoke. "Business deal went sour."

"It also doesn't help that this idiot," She jerked her head in Dom's direction. "Slept with his sister."