Then again he understood how girls felt on their first time, he breathed out and moved his fingers, instead of just going in and out he tried separating them, barely doing so, but still trying, while doing so he wondered.

Yes, they had a date tonight, but no, they did not talk about going all the way, so Oikawa did not know if this all was necessary. Yet he wanted to do it, he wanted to clean himself, to make his first time as pleasurable as possible, maybe it would be great if they don’t do it after the date, maybe he could get more used to that all, and learn how to find his prostate, or how to get hard from behind; then again, on the other side there was Iwaizumi... Oikawa saw that body, he would not mind even if it hurt, okay he would, but he doubted Iwaizumi would let him get hurt.

So doing it after the date wouldn’t end horribly, if it couldn’t fit, Oikawa was sure that Iwaizumi would spend the whole night making out with him, naked. Oh yes, Iwaizumi’s tanned body, his eyes that would raise shiver on Oikawa’s skin, voice that would melt Oikawa’s ears and skilled lips, perfectly fitting atop Oikawa’s. They would skim over every part of Oikawa’s  body.

Moan made Oikawa’s head snap up, he was alone, the who, he moaned again realizing that he was hard, and not only that, but also the fact that both of his fingers were fully in him. Damn, Iwaizumi really did wonders to Oikawa’s body.

Oikawa’s index finger brushed over something that made Oikawa squeeze his fingers, and curl in a ball. It was definitely his prostate, was it good feeling, he was not sure, it was just so intensive, like thousands of fires licking on his skin, but from the inside, he moaned, a bit louder and quickly bit his lip, as his free hand moved to grab his erection. No, he had no time for that!

His head fell on his bed and he breathed out, deeply, alright. He slowly pulled his fingers out, first his index, and then his middle, crying out, it felt so strange as he felt his anal muscles quiver. He stood up, legs shaking under his weight and went to the bathroom, carrying jar of lube. It was very good lube, Oikawa had found it while browsing the internet, there he found link to a Tumblr user who posts adult content, nothing explicit, but basically it was 101 sex for all, hetero, homosexual, intercourse with trans people, that had a very nice talk about how to raise trans person’s self esteem, it was written very studiously with even doctor’s advices and tricks, so he had a lot to read about and inform himself, that is where he read about enemas.

He gulped and took a deep breath, this was it, he took out parts of the object, he filled the container with water and took pipe looking part and gave it a dirty look, it was much slimmer than his fingers, but longer, lubing it up he stepped in his bath and once again checked if everything was connected before putting the container on the edge, higher than he would be in the bath and making sure it won’t fall and break, and then turned to the wall, spreading his legs and leaning forward while arching his back.

On the same site he found about the best poses for doing it all and hoped they were right. Again, he slowly inserted tip of his finger in, it went in much easier, but it was still tight, with final deep breath of preparation, head of the instrument was placed next to his finger, pulling his finger out he pushed the nose deeper until it was all in. The liquid had already started going in, making him shudder at foreign feeling before he slowly went on his knees and finally laid down turning to his side to let water fall in him with more ease.

Forty five minutes later Oikawa swore to never do it again, even though he knew he would have to do it, at least once every two months. With one last flush he got the bath ready while reading last bits of instruction.

So after washing, I should apply soothing cream on it and eat light food for the rest of day and probably tomorrow too.”, he turned off the faucet and turned around to grab his washing rug, “It can also cause burning while…”, he stopped reading, throwing it away, “Ugh, I can’t even poop normally after this! Iwaizumi! You better make it worth it!”, he shouted empty threat before sliding in slightly warm water and bubbling angry comments.