Chapter 31

Hello! There will only be one more chapter left in this book! After chapter 31(this chapter) 32 will be the last chapter!There will be a sequel I won't start writing it right away because I have my other book My Brothers Best Friend, to write before it. So I can't really say when that will be up enjoy chapter 31 Thanks
____________________________________________

April's POV

I can't believe him! We've dating for 5 months and he turns around and cheats on me. I thought he loved me. He was the player of the school why would he change his ways for a girl like me? I'm not half as pretty as all the other girls in the school.
Maybe this was all a misunderstanding . Yeah I doubt it.
I called a cab and they drove me home. I was hysterically crying in the backseat.
"Are you okay miss?" The driver asked
Honestly I wasn't. "Y-es" I said in between sobs.
He stopped in front of my house and I just threw some money at the front seat
"Keep the change" I mumbled and ran in the house straight to my room. I collapsed on my bed and his my face in my pillow. I heard the front door open downstairs and footsteps running up the stairs.
I looked up to see Blake standing at the door with a concerned face. That just made me cry harder.
"Oh April" he said to me and ran to me and hugged me.
"I heard, Carly told me,I had to come home" Blake said worry clear in his voice. What about Leah? Did he just leave her there at prom?
"What about Leah?" I asked him
"Oh she told me it was fine" he said rubbing my back. All of a sudden there was frantic knocking on the front door.
"I'll go get it and you change out of that dress, I'll be right back" Blake said and walked out of my room.
I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and almost barfed, My hair was a wreck and my cheeks were black from the mascara stains.
I splashed my face with water then put my shorts and tank top on and walked back to into my room. I folded up my dress and put my shoes away I stopped when I heard yelling downstairs.
Hmm what's going on down there? I don't really want to go down there because I look like a hobo but I wonder if Blake's okay.
I walked halfway down the stairs when I heard a voice I really didn't want to hear.
"I just came here to see her!" Carter yelled.
"She doesn't want to see you! You crushed her,she loves you more than anything and you freaking cheat one her!" Blake yelled back at his face.
"I know that! I didn't mean to kiss Stacy. She came on me!" Carter said. Should I believe him? I'm just so hurt right now I just want to go to sleep.
I walked down the rest if the way down the stairs and Blake and Carter looked at me.
"April" Carter said and started walking towards me but Blake thankfully put his arm up and stopped him.
"Don't come near me please" I whispered and looked up to see hurt all over his face.
"Please let me just explain" he said with pleading eyes
"No, What you did tonight explained enough,Carter" I said tears coming to my eyes again.
"I think you should go" Blake said guiding him towards the door.
"I'll go but I want to talk to you again April" he said then walked out
I started crying again and ran up the stairs to my room,locking the door.
*****************
It's been a week and I've been a wreck. Crying,eating ice cream, watching sad movies,and just pretty much shutting myself out from the entire world.
The night of prom when Carter and I talked with Blake I looked outside my window to see he had slept on the porch. Every night he slept out on the porch and every day he asked Blake if I wanted to see him,and every time I said no.
We can't keep doing this. I know what I have to do.
I got cleaned up and dressed then walked downstairs. Blake was sitting on the couch watching tv.
"Hey" he said
"Hi, I'm gonna go talk to Carter" I said"I have some things to tell him" I finished saying.
"Okay,I'll be here" Blake said.
I walked to the door and stopped at the door knob, I just hovered my hand over it and took a deep breath. 'Here we go' I thought.
I opened the door and Carter snapped his head up and my eyes met his. Every time I look into his eyes my knees go week and I just melt. No. hold yourself together April.
I gave him a small,sad smile."I came to talk to you about something" I said.
"Okay what?" he asked with hopeful eyes.
"Do you have anything to say,before I start talking?" I asked stalling
"Yes, I'm so sorry, I love you so much and I don't know what I would do without you" he said grabbing my hand. I don't know why but I let him.
"Okay it's my turn now" I said sternly, he opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off"You were completely wrong, and I am honestly so hurt. I trusted you with everything in me. I love you with everything in me. Yes love as in now time,but I want you to know something" I said sticking my finger in his face.
"I forgive you" I said crossing my arms around my chest.
After I said that he looked shocked.
"You-you what?" he asked stuttering.
"You heard me" I said. He smiled widely. Oh no that doesn't help
"Even though I forgive you we can't get back together" I said. His eyes went wide and he looked sad.
"What do you mean? I thought you forgive me" he said shocked
"Yes I forgive you,that doesn't mean we have to get back together, Carter you lost my trust. I no longer trust you the way I used to. I can't risk being hurt like this again" I said tears slipping out of my eyes.
"I promise April you can trust me , that wasn't my fault" he said
"It's not that easy" I said looking away.
"Please don't do this" he said his voice cracking at the end of the sentence.
"I'm sorry" I said bringing my palm up to his cheek and rubbed my thumb across it. He brought his hand up and grabbed my wrist lightly and just held it there.
A tear slipped out of his eyes.
"Please" he whispered one more time. he leaned closer into my hand almost like he was nustling his head in my hand.
"Im sorry,I can't" I whispered back.
"Kiss me one more time" he pleaded. I don't know..that doesn't sound like a very good idea. I'm supposed to be breaking up with him,and I know if I kiss him I'll fall under his trance again.
I brought my lips to his and held them there until he started moving his with mine and I started to kiss back. I broke the kiss so it wouldn't go to far and I'll just end up taking him back.
"Goodbye ,Carter" I said opening the door
"Goodbye,April" He said and walked to his car.
What am I going to do without him?

•••Writing this made me cry! Did you cry reading it? So this is the last chapter before the last chapter. I know it was short and I'm sorry. You know I feel like in every chapter I apologize for something. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will try and update as soon as possible for the next chapter! I have so many new Ideas for the sequel. Please comment! I want to know what your thinking. COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT
Don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Thanks babes!~A😘