Chapter 22

April's POV

Today was the last day of break and Carter and I are going to have a movie day. It was the perfect day because it was freezing outside and snowing. It's California the weather should not be like this!
We are just gonna chill in our pjs and drink hot cocoa while watching movies.
I was dressed in my black baggy sweatpants and neon pink tank top with my hair in a high ponytail. I needed to apply a little bit of makeup so I looked presentable. I put on some foundation to cover up my blemishes and just curled my eyelashes. Blake was out for the day with Lea(his girlfriend if you don't remember).
The door bell rang and I jumped up and went to the door.
I opened the door and there was Carter looking hot as hell like he always does.
He came in and I got a good look at him. He's wearing grey sweat pants that hang low on his hips and a hoodie.
Carter was taking his sweatshirt off and as he was doing that his shirt rode up a little letting me get a view of his toned muscles. When his hoodie was fully off he was wearing a black tight v-neck that let me see the outline of his six pack.
"Like what you see sweetheart?" Carter said chuckling making me blush.
"Maybe..." I said trailing off.
"It's ok, because I like what I see too" he said tapping my nose. He is so cute.
He went and sat down on the couch while I went in the kitchen and got popcorn and drinks I was waiting for the popcorn to come out of the microwave when I heard Carter.
"I miss you baby! Come here!" he yelled from the living room.
"I'm coming!" I yelled back putting the popcorn in a bowl and grabbing the cans of soda.
When I walked in the room Carter was sitting on the couch with a blanket on his lap and his eyes closed. I knew he wasn't asleep so I quietly set everything down on the table and tip-toed over to him and set a soft kiss on his lips and went to pull away when I felt his hands grab my waist startling me and pulled me closer and pressed are lips together and he kissed me softly.
After a couple of minutes he pulled away and sat me down on his lap and nustled his head in my neck.
"Carter can we watch the movie now?" I asked.
"Ok, what are we watching?" he asked setting me down next to him.
" The Notebook!" I yelled
"No" he said sternly.
I got up and went to walk out of the room when he said
"Wait, Angel come back, I'm sorry we can watch the movie if you want."
I turned around smugly and turned the movie on and laid down in between his legs so my head was against his chest and his hands wrapped around my waist. Carter started twisting a piece of my hair around his finger.
•••••••••••
I've watched this movie so many times but it never fails to make me cry.
"Don't cry" Carter said wiping my tears away.
"I'm sorry this movie always makes me cry" I said
"Then why do you watch it?" He asked looking at me
"Because, imagine having love like that" I said laying back down
"I think I know" he said looking at me.
"Really?" I asked
"Yeah...well at least I'm starting to know" he said looking at me with love evident in his eyes.
"Sorry to ruin this wonderful moment but I'm cold." I said
"I'll keep you warm" he said bringing me in his arms. I wonder why he's being so sweet today. It's weird. I mean I like when he's like this but I also like when he is all tough guy.
"Why are being so sweet?" I mumbled
"What you mean?" Carter asked
"Like, your not being your normal bad boy self" I explained
"I guess you bring out the real me" he said. I blushed.
The movie ended and we were channel surfing when something came up on the screen that caught my eye.
"Severe blizzard starting at 9:00, stay in your houses and don't go anywhere the roads are blocked... this is the biggest storm California has ever had." the weather guy said.
I checked the time at it was 8:45. It was already starting to snow really bad. My phone started to ring and it was Blake.
He said he was staying at Lea's and that I shouldn't go anywhere. Blake didn't know that Carter was over so I wasn't going to tell him.
"I guess your going to be stuck here for a while" I said.
"I'm fine with that" He said.
We eventually fell asleep on the couch snuggled up together...

•••a/n AWWWWW... so cute! Im sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have being swamped with lacrosse practice and all that. And sorry it's short.Thank you for being patient and comment and tell me what you think! PLEASE VOTE... and thank you for so many reads!
Don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Hope you like it!~A😘