Chapter 12

Carter's POV

I couldn't take it anymore so I lunged at the kid and tackled him to the floor.
I started punching. How dare he even say something like that. I mean I know I play girls and all but it's April were talking about I just don't want her to get hurt.
"Carter stop!" April said trying to pull me off. I froze. I got off him
"Go take your sorry ass out of here!" I said to Adam. He stayed groaning on the ground.
"NOW!!!" I screamed. He got up and scurried away out of the door.
"Carter what the hell was that all about?!" April asked
"I've wanted to punch that kid for a while" I said sighing
"Yea I want to punch a lot of people too but I just don't go and do it" April said back.
"Yea I know but that's different" I snapped. I instantly regretted it after the look of sadness passed through her face.
"Hey I'm sorry" I said reaching my arm out.
"Don't" she said and slapped my arm away. She starting walking away.

April's POV

Uggghhh he's such a ass.First he confuses the heck out of me then he goes punching random kids. Yea Adam was making me uncomfortable but I'm a big girl and I could of handled Adam.
I think I need to find someone else there is so many other guys in the world I'll just find someone else. He was just gonna play with my feelings anyway.
I need to move on from Carter.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walked into math with Mrs.Fits.
"Hi Mrs.Fits how are you?" I asked sitting down cause I'm slightly early.
"Hello April I'm good how are you?"she asked cleaning off the chalk board.
"Eh I could be better" I said truthfully.
"Aw that's to bad...would you like to talk about it?"she asked
"Uh well-" my sentence got cut short by the bell ringing and students piling in.
"Ok class today we will be starting the algebra unit" Mrs.Fits said. YAY I freakin love algebra...not. My thoughts got cut short when a boy with brown hair walked in. He was pretty hot but not Carter hot. I need to stop comparing him to every guy I see.
"Hi I'm Dylan Hartman,I just moved here"he said with a cute smile.
"Well I'm Mrs.Fits and you can go take a seat anywhere" she said. He started looking around the room and the only chair open was mine.

•••Hey guys!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated...I've been having bad headaches and I still do and looking at my screen makes me dizzy💫💫 so I thought I'd give a little update!! Love you guys and thx for being patient with me....DONT FORGET TO:

Vote

COMMENT plz

Follow

Thx peoples~A😘