Chapter 16

Carter's POV

*Right after Dylan and April walked out*

I don't even know why she's mad at me?! I just want to know if her and Dylan are actually dating. He manipulates girls and uses them.
I want to punch Dylan in the face thats what I wanna do. Turns out Dylan is a part of my past and we used to be good friends until he started dating my older sister,Kayla,then cheated on her. Dylan has that 'I'm a sweet nice guy and I will love you forever' look on his face but he will break your heart into a million little pieces. He dated my sister for two years and turns out he was cheating on her for the last 6 months that they were dating.
Dylan gets angry at random times and he once got mad and almost hit my sister had I not walked in before I did.
I beat the crap out of him then and I will so do it now.
He is literally the biggest ass-hole I have ever met.

Later***************
I was putting on my boxing gloves getting ready for training when I got a call from an unknown number.
"Hello?" I answered
"Yes hello is this Carter?" a women said from the other line
"Yea that's me" I said
"I'm from Reed Hospital, I'm sorry to tell you this but Ms. April Ross and Mr. Dylan Hartman just recently have been in a car accident" the women said
"What?" I asked
"Yes I am so very sorr-" I didn't let her finish her sentence, I was already out the door.

••••••••••••••••••

I ran through the hospital doors and ran up to the front desk
"April Ross?" I asked.
"Room 204, second floor" I notice the lady check me out. I shuddered.
I ran to the elevator and hit the buttons.
I started running down the hallway.
"201,202,203,"I whispered still running. When I reached 204 I wasn't sure if I wanted to go in or not,seeing her like this is going to sting because I don't know how bad the accident was.
I turned the knob of the door and walked in.
There she was laying in the hospital bed. She still looked beautiful even with the cuts and bandages all over her.
I sat down on the chair next to the bed and grabbed her hand. I rubbed small circles on it with my thumb. I shouldn't have let her go with Dylan. I know what he is capable of. I already know that he was the cause of this. They left school like 5 hours ago. What were they doing driving around? My thinking got cut off when April squeezed my hand. I shot up out of my seat and leaned over her to get a better look at her face.
She was still sleeping. I was probably just imaging that.
I sat back down and just looked at her. Yea I know it sounds creepy but how could you not? She is just so beautiful.

I heard the door open and Mr. Ross, Mrs.Ross and Blake came running in.
"Oh my god,my baby" Mrs. Ross said crying clutching April's hand.
"What happened" Blake asked me.
I started getting up and told Blake to follow me.
"I don't know I got a call from the hospital saying she was in a car accident with Dylan" when I said his name I said it with clenched teeth.
"That guy she walked in with this morning?" Blake asked
"Yea" I said back
"He looks mysterious" Blake said
"He is" I said
Mr. And Mrs. Ross came walking out.
"Oh hello Carter" Mrs. Ross said rubbing her tear stained face
"Hi are you" I asked
"Oh I could be better" she said
We all went back in the room and just sat there looking at April.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
The whole Ross family left a while ago.
"Mhmmmm" came from Aprils mouth
I jumped up out of my seat. She opened her beautiful green eyes.
"Hey" I said
"Who are you?" she asked looking confused. My heart dropped to my stomach.

•••a/n Heyo! So today I updated chapter 16 like I promised! The shout out contest is still happening sooo comment on chapter 15,I'm gonna pick one!
I will update a little update tonight or if you guys want I will do a long update tomorrow! YOU CHOOSE!! Don't forget to:

Vote

Comment/any questions?

Follow

Thx babes~aprilrosebabe😘