Chatpter 10

Recap:

I broke the kiss and looked up to see my parents...

Carter's POV

Oh shit.Her mom has a huge grin on her face but her dad looks pissed.If looks could kill i'd be dead right about now.
"Awww young love,remember when we were like that,Michael."April's mom asked gazing into space probably remembering when they were young.
"Yea I do Melissa but I'm just trying to figure out why a boy with a lip ring is in my kitchen with my daughter lying on the floor"He said"oh and not to mention they were kissing and if I didn't stop them who knows where that could of went"He added.
Ok he sounds scary.I gulped.
"Dad,mom this Carter"April said getting off the floor.I grabbed her hand and got up right after and straightened my posture.We still were covered in pancake mix."Hi I'm Carter and I'm sorry this all happened...I didn't mean to completely trash your kitchen."i said trying to sound like a good boy...pfft I'm far from it.
"So your her boyfriend?" her dad asked. I saw April blush which was really cute.
"Uh no sir" I said
"Then what are you doing kissing my daughter?"he asked
I didn't really know how to answer that.
"Dad it's ok we just got caught up in the heat of the moment"April answered.
A wave of sadness washed over me.All are kisses were just heat if the moments? She doesn't even care about me?i knew she would never like me back and I don't no why I even bothered hanging out with her in the first place. Just have to stay away from her so my feelings go away. That will be hard.
"Carter would you like to stay for dinner?"Mrs Ross asked
"Uh I think I have to go" I said I guess I'll start getting away from her now.
I clearly saw Aprils face fill with sadness and I wonder why.
I looked down and noticed are hands were still intertwined. I untangled them and started to walk out the door.
I turned around"Mr and Mrs Ross I promise this will never happen again" I said and walked out the front door. I remembered that I walked here last night so I started walking home cause I didn't have my car.
When i got in my house I started walking up the stairs to my room and took a shower. When I walked back in my room I noticed I had a text message

Text From: April<3

Hey I noticed you were acting a little weird before you left and I wanted to make sure your ok!I had a lot of fun this morning.Im so sorry about my dad he can be intimidating sometimes:)This was a really long message xxx

She is so cute even when she doesn't want to be...I decided to text her back

Text To: April<3

Hey I'm great...I had a lot of fun this morning and we should do It again Ima take you up on that offer;)Your dad's not that bad I mean looks at me I'm pretty intimidating too babe.This message was pretty long too xD

We texted for the rest of the night talking about pointless things.There goes my plan of ignoring her.I definitely like her like a lot. We both fell asleep at like 2:00am I have the most fun I've ever had in a Long time with her...and I'm starting to like it.

••• HEY GUYS!!!! So this was Chapter 10...TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!! I've noticed how many reads I've gotten and I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!!But I don't have any comments and that makes me sad:( So can we try and fix that?Thank you guys so much...Please don't forget to:

Vote

COMMENT please?!

Follow!

Love you all so much Thx~A😘