Chapter 15

April's POV

Uh oh

"Haha...well uh.. You see..its umm... Funny story" I said nervously.
"I got time" he said leaning against the wall.
What the hell do I say?! My hands were starting to get sweaty so I wiped them on my skirt.
"I'm waiting" Carter said tapping his foot
"Alright listen, I don't have to explain anything to you." I said angrily. Who does he think he is!
"Dylan and I aren't dating but I kinda like him and I'm trying so freakin hard to move on from you!"I said and walked out of the janitors closet.
"Hey April what's wrong" Dylan said walking towards me. I don't know what's up with me but I just broke down and started crying.
Carter came out of the janitors closet with his hands in his face. He must of heard my sobs because his head snapped up.
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER!" he screamed- more like growled- loudly. Then started running towards us.
"I didn't do anything, it was you!" Dylan yelled as he rubbed my back softly.
"I didn't do anything either!" Carter said.
"What did you say to make her upset?" Dylan asked
"He didn't do anything I'm just tired." I yawned. I mean what I said was partially right. This thing with Dylan isn't working out well. It's causing even more drama that I don't need right now. Carter just sighed and walked away.
"Hey Dylan can you take me home, I kinda need to talk to you" I said
"Uh yea, I guess I can just come back." He said
•••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ok what did you want to talk to me about?" he asked once we got in the car
" I think this plan isn't working" I said sighing.
"What do you mean?!" Dylan yelled.
Does he look angry?
"Dylan are you ok?"I asked
His hands were turning white from gripping the wheel so hard .
"Dylan calm down" I said
"SHUT-UP!" he yelled then pushed me into the seat. My back and chest started to ache because he used a lot of force to push me back.
I threw my head back and groaned.
I looked at the time and it said 6:00 we have been driving for over 4 hours and I have no clue where we are going. I saw that he was driving 80 mph and I started to get scared. Don't forget it was really dark out.
Last thing I saw was a big trucks headlights coming at us before I felt a big impact and blacked out...

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!•••a/n DONT GET CONFUSED!! I know that towards the end this chapter was probably really confusing on so don't expect a update right away because I have to explain a lot to you guys tomorrow... You guys are going to be left on a little cliffy
I also wanted to say...THANK YOU SO FREAKIN MUCH FOR ALMOST 350 READS!!! I'm so great full and it means a lot😘😘
Don't forget too:

Vote

Comment! What's goin on next Chp?

Follow

Thx guys! Expect another chapter with explaining tomorrow~A😘