Chapter 2

Carter's POV

Damn it.I thought to myself April just got hotter over the summer.Thats what I didn't want.I didn't want to just fall harder for her than I already have.

I've had a crush on her since 6th grade.
Yea I'm a player/ bad boy but I'm only a player to get my mind off her.

I'm a bad boy because well something happened a long time ago that I don't wanna get into right now

I don't do drugs i only drink alcohol. I don't even drink a lot of that either.

I don't even know what I was thinking winking at her like that this morning.I was gonna talk to her but I thought it was a bad idea. I mean what would I say?When she blushed that was so cute.

I really need to stop thinking about her so much.ERGGGG.

I'm a senior this year so that makes me one year older than her.Im kinda friends with her brother but only because we are in the same grade.I mean Blakes kind of an ass hole.But I only am 'friends' with him to get on His good side because I like his sister.

Wow I sound like such a girl.

After I turned the hallway I went outside to get some fresh air even though first period was starting. I'm always late any way.

"Hey what's up shopping cart?"said my best friend Nate

I laughed because he always called me shopping cart as a nick name.

"What's up-I really need to find a nickname for you Nate."I said

(a/n comment what you think Carter should nickname Nate:)

"I'm un nick-namable"Nate said

"That's not even a word."I said

"Whatever"Nate mumbled

"Come on I have to get to English I'm already late on my first day."I said

I opened the door to the inside and made my way inside to English

a/n comment and tell me what you think of Carter is he sweet?Mean?Cute? What do you think?This is my first story as I said Before just go easy on me!Thanks😘-A