I am having pizza for dinner....because I want to. And no one came stop me from having it.

I poured the ingredients needed for making the dough in the huge mixing bowl and mixed them thoroughly before placing them on top of the middle of the counter covered with parchment paper and flour so it won't stick as I knead it. I rolled the dough to a circled using a rolling pin and carefully transferred it onto the pan.

I went back to the counter and took all the toppings for the pizza. I put on some tomato sauce first before placing some cheese...lots of it. Then I placed some pepperoni next then some olives and some other stuffs that normally goes on top of a pizza.

I put my pizza inside the oven and heated it. But then I was startled by the banging onto the front door.

What is that?

With a confused frown on my face, I wiped my hands clean using my apron and then took it off. Then I went to the main door as the banging still continued.

"Wait a sec!" I shouted.

I opened the door.

"Taehyung?!"

"Chaerin!...I *hiccup*...I need to explain!"

I sighed. "You are not in the right state, Taehyung! You are drunk!"

"I won't go... I need to *hiccup* explain to you..."

"Just go home! You are drunk and you are just disturbing me!"

"P-Please! Just a minute!"

"Taehyung, stop being so stubborn! Just do as I say and go home, talk to me on another day!"

"I *hiccup* am not leaving! Not until you *hiccup* hear me!" He fell onto his knees and laid down the floor.

"Taehyung! Get up!" I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him. "Get! Up!" I pulled him up as hard as I could.

"Chaerin, I love you...I *hiccup* did not mean to hurt your feelings..." I heard him whisper. It started me when he started crying.

The look on his face was able to wash away my own pain, instead I felt pain for him. But I really can't, not now... Especially that he is not in the good state of mind. I know him and he doesn't get drunk too easily, that meant he drank too much tonight.

I inhaled deeply before speaking. "I would let you explain if you comply to whatever I will say okay?"

"*hiccup* I would do everything..." he whispered, holding onto my hand.

"Stand up," I ordered and he obeyed immediately even if he was stumbling and he was trying hard to. "Wait for me here, I would just go get something."

I quickly got inside to get my keys. Then I went back to him and locked the door.

"Give me your hand," I told him and he did. Then I placed his arm over my shoulder and guided him to his car. "How are you even able to drive all the way here?" I grunted due to his heavy weight. "Keys."

He was so drunk that he even struggled with getting his keys from his pockets. He handed them to me and I unlocked his car. I opened the door and plopped him onto the back seat and I got inside the driver's seat.

I started the engine and started to drive him home.

"Where are you taking me?" he slurred.

"If you shut it I would let you explain."

The whole trip was very silent. I felt relief wash over me when we arrived at his place.

Is the girl here?