I only knew this girl by name and voice, but for an odd reason, I could see her face clearly in my mind. But for some reason, I knew we were connected in some way, she looked too similar and I couldn't ignore the longing feeling in my hollow chest.

As the haze is gone. I can finally look over my surroundings and finally puzzle out where I am. The room was a clear and lonely looking white, the walls, the tinted windows, the clothes, everything. My chapped and dry lips gradually opened.

"W-" I took a deep breath of the air swarmed around us, it felt odd as it traveled down my throat and towards my lungs, giving me a frightening feeling in the pit of my stomach. "Where am I? How-"

Grace ushered me to silence, placing a thin finger over her lips and making a small hissing sound through her teeth. Before moving away from where I could see and towards my hands. undoing the tight restrains around them, with a relived sigh I gradually lifted myself up.

As I did so, Grace helped me in the change of movement, her eyes had then gazed over me deeply as I rubbed at the thin wrists that had been clasped down for what felt like decades. She gravely exhaled. "I know you have a lot of questions."

"About where you are: You're in Big hit's underground base in Canada. It's been two years since big–hit have taken us in." Grace had then looked away from my frightened gaze and towards the tinted white window, her voice then lowered.

"Don't trust anyone, but me. We both don't remember anything that has happened after the two years of us both being here. These people won't tell me anything apart from that we're sisters and I only have a memory of me being taken away from you."

I felt like, after the words left her lips. I finally snapped.

"W-why can't I remember anything? I only know my name Grace!"

Patting her hands over my thinned shoulders comfortingly, she quietly whispered her next bundle of words. "I don't know. But right now, the doctors will be taking you to your room. You can res–"

"Will I get to go outside?" My brown doe eyes held a monstrous amount of hope, oh was I wishing to breath fresh air, see the cities ominous lights and stubbornly born people.

A soft smile grew on Graces face.

"In three days. We need to get you accustom to this place first."

I blinked. Why did I feel so empty... As if hallow and confined, maybe even with a ting of lonesomeness, as I spoke through I silence and white room. "How do I know they're not hiding anything? I remember nothing Grace."

"Detach yourself from believing they 're dangerous and relax. We've finally got a home."

"We could've had a home before! We could have a family!" My tempered raised, I had tried to get up although the pain in my head forced me to calm down and rethink my actions. Graces voice was raspy and spoke up through the tense air.

"I have enough memory to know we didn't have a home or a family and anyone that remotely cared for us. Lark, you need to let them help us."

Like that, Grace all so suddenly turned me blank. For some odd reason, I couldn't help but just mutter a monotoned. "Okay." For some reason my mind was fighting my own heart.

"Good." Grace simpered, patting over my long black hair. My hair was...Long?

• • •

•                    •                    •