épilogue

YOU'RE MINE !

"Hi baby!" Mackenzie waved at the phone screen, sending an enthusiastic smile.

It's been two years since high school, since the bullying, since the silly deal, since all the drama. Johnny and Mackenzie are still going strong with their relationship, but sadly he's four hours away in university from his girlfriend.

He's visited often and Mackenzie adored him for that but she only wishes she could see him everyday, Mackenzie loved Johnny so much. "Morning, beautiful, hows it going?" He asked his girlfriend.

"The usual." She muttered, shifting on her bed.

Mackenzie is still in her hometown, living with her Mother. Melissa's husband was serving years in prison and would be let out soon. Neither Mackenzie or her mother wanted to see him but had to come terms with the fact that he will be released.

"I really wish I could see you right now, babe." Mackenzie whined, he chuckles and blows a kiss towards the screen.

"Go for a walk, clear your mind." He says, smirking. Johnny had a plan.

Mackenzie shook her head, she was definitely not wasting time on speaking to her boyfriend. "I'd like to speak with my boyfriend thank you." Johnny raises his hands in defence.

"Take me with you, go to the park and pretend like I'm there." He offered, trying his hardest to convince Mackenzie.

She gave in, making sure to roll her eyes, and got dressed into a more appropriate outfit. Switching from her sweatpants and tank top, Mackenzie wore a white romper with plain sneakers.

Mackenzie left before bidding her mother goodbye, holding her phone in her right hand. She wouldn't take her eyes off the screen, and Johnny couldn't take his eyes off Mackenzie.

She spot the wooden bench and took a seat on the cold object, keeping her legs together. Mackenzie looked around and noticed not many kids come here anymore, everybody is growing up so fast. "I miss this, I miss us being together, I can't wait to have a future with you after University." Mackenzie admitted, looking around.

Johnny smiles, but it was more of a smirk.

"Babe, remember when we came to this park and carved our names on the big oak tree? Go see it it's still there." He suggests.

Mackenzie's face formed a grinned and she hopped off the bench, approaching the tree. Mackenzie came to a halt when she saw Johnny standing there with a large bouquet of fresh, bright, blood red roses.

"J-Johnny!" Mackenzie's phone slipped from her hand she ran up to her boyfriend, leaping into his arms. They wrapped their arms around each other, never wanting to let go.

After some time Mackenzie began to untangle herself from his hold and she took a step back, her eyes began to water when she picked up on his actions. Johnny bent down on one knee and opened up a black box which held a beautiful ring.

"Mackenzie Frances Ziegler, you're name lights me up whenever somebody says it. You opened me up, like no one has before, you helped me find my true love, and I'm so glad to be able to call you my girlfriend. You taught me what true love is and I want to be able to experience it with you till the day I die. So, Mackenzie Ziegler, will you please accept this ring and make me the happiest man alive?"

Mackenzie raised her hand to wipe her cheeks before nodding her head, helping Johnny up and hugging him. "I love you, Johnny."

"I love you more, beautiful."

Mackenzie connected their lips, feeling multiple feelings ignite inside of her, she had so much passion and expressed it into their kiss.

She really was his.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

thank u so so much for reading this book if you've made it this far! i appreciate it and i'm so thankful, i hope u guys will stick around for some future writing <3

i love you all xoxo