dix

YOU'RE MINE !

MACKENZIE SHOVES THE THINGS she needs into an appropriate sized bag and zipped it up slowly. Before she went downstairs she took a seat on her bed and placed her head in her hands. She needed a few minutes to process what's happened recently. Her sobs were the only form of noise in the room.

She raised her head and jumped, noticing Johnny leaning on the door frame and staring at her. "Sorry I was taking a while, just thinking." She mutters, wiping her eyes and grabbing the bags. He shakes his head and pulls Mackenzie in for a hug.

"Don't be sorry, I understand that's it hard. Take however long you need." She smiled at him.

Johnny grabbed the bags from Mackenzie and led her downstairs, she locked up the house and they got into Johnny's car. He has both a motorcycle and car.

He grabs Mackenzie's bags and leads her downstairs, she locked up and they walk out to his car. Johnny places her things in the mini boot and he starts up the engine. She wrapped her arms tightly around him, resting her head on his back.

Johnny drives off out of Mackezie's neighbourhood. She was way too tired, the teenager closed her eyes for a bit. She didn't fall asleep but she kept her eyes closed. Once she felt the car come to a stop she opened her eyes and noticed Johnny parked his car in the Macdonald's parking lot.

"You live here?" She muttered, creasing her eyebrows.

He throws his head back and chuckles at the clueless teenager. She pouted and softly punched his shoulder. "I take it you haven't eaten since the morning, you didn't eat at school." He states, Mackenzie nods.

"Yeah, I'm a little hungry," She shrugged, he grins and interlocks their hands. Mackenzie rubbed her arms for warmth, Johnny notices and slips off his jacket and hands it over to her.

Clichè but cute.

"No it's yours, I can't take it." She waved him off, crossing her arms.

Johnny rolls his eyes. "Put it on, Mackenzie," She huffed and slid the jacket on, she sighed happily as she started to get warmer. His cologne lingers on Mackenzie.

"Just so you know, I'm not giving this back. Ever." She whispered, Johnny smiled cheekily.

He kissed her hair as they waited in the McDonald's line. "You look better in it anyway, I'd rather you have it." She blushed and looked down at her shoes.

Mackenzie and Johnny ordered and once their number was called out, they grabbed the trays of food then took a seat in a booth. "Bon appetite, johnny." She mocks a French accident. Well she tried.

He laughs at her attempt and unwraps his food, Mackenzie does the same. As they were talking and finishing their food. She looked up at Johnny who was already staring at her.

Johnny couldn't help it, he fell for Mackenzie. Badly. He could never tell her though, she hates him. She's only giving in her fair share of the deal. "Thank you," She muttered, searching his eyes for any sign of expression.

He raised his eyebrows, creasing his forehead. "For what, Mackenzie?" She cringed at her full name. She preferred Kenzie but she knew Johnny wouldn't listen. Just like when she told him to stop calling her Princess.

"Everything, Thank you for it all."

-

Mackenzie was finally back home in her own bedroom, she didn't want to be here but she had to get here before her parents came back. They're downstairs right now preparing lunch. Today's the day Johnny comes over and has a meal with her family.

She slipped on a white sundress that had a cheeky v line, exposing a small amount of cleavage. Once Johnny and Mackenzie went out she had wore a yellow sundress, Johnny could not contain himself.

He loves Mackenzie in them. And she used that to impress him. Once she finished touching up her appearance, the ringing noise of the doorbell blared through the house. She hurriedly skipped downstairs and opened up the door.

Johnny was clad in black ripped jeans and a plain white shirt. He was so excited to see Mackenzie, even though they spent the weekend together. He really likes her.

His breaths quickened when Mackenzie opened the door. She was in the damn sundress that he couldn't resist. He looked at her top to bottom and then back to her eyes. She smiled.

"Hey John, come in." She moved to the side. Johnny grabbed her hand once she closed the door.

"Hey, Princess. How are you?" She only shrugged, walking into the dining room with him.

Johnny and Mackenzie's parents greet each other. They took their seats at the dinner table, Johnny and Mackenzie on one side whilst her parents across them.

"Shall we begin?"

Everybody nods.

Half way through eating, Johnny sets his hand on Mackenzie's bare thigh and squeezes it a little. His hand slowly creeped up. She sucked in, trying to make it not obvious. Johnny wasn't going to let her tease him.

His hands slowly made its way into her inner thigh. He cupped his hand on Mackenzie's core. She shuddered and couldn't take it anymore. "Thanks for lunch, Mum and Dad. I'll walk Johnny out, he has to get going." He smirked as she stood up.

"Thank you Mrs & Mr Ziegler. I'll see you both soon." He waved, then Mackenzie grabbed his hand and dragged him outside.

Johnny and Mackenzie are now on the front porch, seated on the steps. "I hate you, Moron!" She slapped his forearm.

He only pouted playfully. "You loved it baby." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. He slid her closer to his side and wrapped his arms around Mackenzie.

She sighed happily in his arms. She looked up at the blonde boy as he was trying to talk. "Mackenzie, I really-"

Johnny was cut off with the sound of a text message notification. He pulled out his phone and Mackenzie took a glance without thinking.

Her heart broke when she saw it was Nadia's contact.

TEXT MESSAGE !

EMMA
are u down for round two
baby ?? last week was super
fun i'd love to do it again 🥰

EMMA
screw mackenzie

EMMA
meet me at our spot 😏🍆

"You're kidding me, Johnny." She gasped, standing up almost immediately. He cursed under his breath and leaped up too.

It was too true, he had gotten with Emma last week. She had messaged him images of her in lingerie and his horny mind took over. "Please Mackenzie, don't do this." He grabbed her hands.

She ripped out of his grip.

"Stay away from me, Johnny. The deal is over."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

bust down thotiana