douze

YOU'RE MINE !

IT'S BEEN A WEEK since the small conversation Johnny and Mackenzie had in the hallway during the morning. He wanted to tell Mackenzie he liked her, and that he wanted her. But he couldn't. Ever since that day, he's been a mess.

Mackenzie would be lying if she said she was doing fine as well. But she wanted to forget about Johnny and the whole plan they had. The only good thing that came out of this whole thing was that Emma and Andrea has stopped tormenting Mackenzie.

Johnny has also been trying to apologise but gave up on Friday, he's now texting her essays of how much he wants Mackenzie back. She is so confused because they were never dating in the first place.

Mackenzie was on her way to school in her car when her phone went off.

TEXT MESSAGE !

JOHNNY
mackenzie i miss u

JOHNNY
you're so beautiful

JOHNNY
u make me so happy

JOHNNY
please don't ignore me

JOHNNY
i need you

JOHNNY
i love u so fucking much
seen

Her eyes began to pool, she let a gasp spill from her mouth. Mackenzie felt that her whole body was in shock. This didn't help her situation as she was at an intersection, her feet hit the brakes and a car slammed into Mackenzie on the side. She felt the car twist in circles several times. Her car hit into another car and she goes flying out the front of the car and through the window. She was lying on the road like a rag doll, with blood oozing out. She felt lifeless.

Johnny was walking into school, feeling scared but satisfied. He finally let out his feelings, if he hadn't done it sooner he might've exploded. Johnny approached his group of friends who were crowding around Hayden's phone. "Hey guys, what's wrong?"!They all face Johnny and Nadia pauses the video.

"Dude, didn't you hear on the radio? There was an accident on King Cross road, some teenage girl flew out of the windscreen." Mandla says, they all nod and murmur some response.

"Let me see that!" Johnny raised his voice, snatching the phone. He watched the news report and recognised the car, Johnny's eyes teared up.

He handed the phone back to Nadia and they looked at him weirdly. It took him a minute to connect the dots. She saw the message and she got into a car accident. It's all his fault. "That's Mackenzie's car! We have to go to the hospital! Now!"

Johnny gave them no time to talk and bolted for the parking lot, he drove to the local hospital that Mackenzie would've most likely been taken to. The group of friends rush up the stairs, not bothering for the elevator, and make their way to the front desk.

"Excuse me, but is there a girl that was put in today? She goes by the name Mackenzie Frances Ziegler." Johnny spat or quickly, looking around for any sign of Mackenzie.

Any sign she's okay.

"Yes sir, she's in the surgery ward, you may wait in the waiting room on that floor if you'd like. She'll be done in a few hours, tops." The receptionist informs the group of teenagers standing before her.

Everybody takes a sit in the waiting room on that level and nobody dares to speak a word, it's all happening too fast. She crashed because of Johnny, because she saw bis message. He shouldn't of sent that, if she dies it's all his fault.

It's all my fault.

Johnny slowly stepped into Mackenzie's room, the sound of his footsteps being the only form of noise. His friends had all taken a moment to see her then left, so he could have time with Mackenzie alone. He pulled the curtain to the side slowly and sat on the edge of the bed. There she was, laying there so quietly, not disturbing a single soul in the world.

She was so beautiful, Johnny thought she looked the most perfect girl in the world. It stunned him. Mackenzie had slipped into a coma, meaning she was not awake and unconscious but she still had to ability to hear her surroundings.

"Mackenzie, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were driving and I know that's not an excuse but I had to let my feelings out. I really do love you, Princess. But it was stupid of me to say it over text, you fucking crashed because of me. And you don't deserve to be on this bed, laying here lifeless. You deserve to be healthy and up on your two feet, enjoying your life."

"If you pass, I'll never forgive myself. I need you, you're the person who's changed me. For the better. I'm not that player anymore, I'm yours. And I will make you mine when you wake up, because you will. Mackenzie Ziegler is a strong independent woman, she will fight for her life. I know she will."

"I will be staying every night, mark my word." He finished, kissing her forehead. Johnny closed the curtain then got comfortable in the purple hospital chair besides the bed.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

imagine grabbing ur phone after being in a car accident and saying 'IM DYING' people will think ur laughing at something idfk 😳