nuef

YOU'RE MINE !

THE FAMILIAR VOICE OF Mackenzie's mother was audible, she quickly jumped away from Johnny and sat on the other side of the couch. Her eyes slowly rose, she met the gaze of her parents stern looks.

Mackenzie awkwardly stood up. "Mum, dad. Why are you home so early? I thought you worked late." She said, adding a little anger to the last bit.

Johnny watched in silence, a frown rose upon his lips as he understood what Mackenzie meant by that sentence. "Your mother asked you a question, Frances. She expects an answer." Her father booms, she flinched.

Never has their father ever spoken to Maddie or Mackenzie in that way, well he never has the chance to since he's working all the freaking time. "This is Johnny Orlando, my-" She was cut off suddenly by Johnny.

He felt like he had to come in and help Mackenzie.

"Boyfriend, pleasure to meet you, sir." He smiles proudly, extending his hand for her father to shake. He accepts the greeting and sends johnny a small smile, Mackenzie's mother nods and looks at her daughter.

"Why haven't we heard of him, Mackenzie?" Melissa questioned. Mackenzie was mad at her parents right now.

"I never get the chance, you're always working." She spat. Johnny slipped his hand into Mackenzie's, her parents looked down and shared a look.

"Fair enough, why don't you invite him over for dinner sometime? Perhaps Monday? Tomorrow early in the morning your father and I are going out of town until Sunday night. " Mackenzie widened her eyes.

"Of course you are, you don't even care about me!" She yelled, dragging Johnny outside so she could walk him out. Mackenzie shut the front door and turned to face him.

He looked down and felt so bad for her. "I'm so sorry you had to witness that," She whispered.

Johnny shook his head and pulled Mackenzie in for a hug, he rested his hands on her lower back while hers were around his neck. She rested her head on his chest.

"Don't be sorry, it's all okay. And hey, you could stay with me while they're gone." He suggests, she softly chuckled as she pulled away.

"I think I'll be fine, John. I'll see you at school tomorrow, right?" She asked, he smiles and nods. Swooping down to her level, he pecks her cheek and waves me goodbye.

It still shocks Mackenzie that he does all these romantic gestures, even when they aren't dating.

She watched Johnny drive away before slipping inside, rubbing her arms for warmth.

"Mackenzie Frances Ziegler, get back in here!" She cringes at her fathers booming voice. Mackenzie let out a sigh and trod into the living room.

"We're sick of you being ungrateful, we work our fucking asses off for you! And when we come home, we find our daughter slutting around!" He exclaimed, practically spitting in his own daughter's face.

"Fuck you." She spat.

Her father fumed with anger and did the unexpected, his palm made contact with Mackenzie's cheek and left a throbbing mark. Immediately, her hand raised up to her cheek and felt the stinging pain.

Her eyes watered and Mackenzie ran upstairs to her bedroom, making sure to lock it. She fumbled with her phone, her hands were shaking. Mackenzie's fingers fly across her iPhone screen, hitting the send bar.

TEXT MESSAGE !

MACKENZIE
er.. hi john

JOHNNY
hey ?

JOHNNY
what's up u
neva message me

MACKENZIE
um i need a favour

JOHNNY
of course what is it

MACKENZIE
can i please sleep at
yours tomorrow ???

MACKENZIE
don't ask questions.

JOHNNY
of course mackenzie
i'll see you at school
seen

-

Mackenzie woke up, her parents had left. Thank god. She had taken a shower then slipped on a black oversized hoodie with a pair of black leggings. Mackenzie put the hood up and let her hair flow down past her shoulders.

The slap mark is almost clear, but the faint finger prints are resting amongst her cheek. She's so upset and surprised. Her father would've never abused his daughter, physically or verbally. What hurt her even more was that her mother did nothing, she just stood there and watched.

Johnny and his friends were huddled, waiting for Mackenzie. Johnny was waiting on Mackenzie because she sounded off in the texts. Once she arrived, their cheerful expressions falter once they spot Mackenzie. She just joined the circle and stood there, not uttering a word.

Johnny shuffles over to her side and wraps his arm around her waist protectively, "I know you said to not ask questions but that mark on your cheek isn't stopping me."

"I'm fine." She muttered, unable to come up with a quick lie.

Nadia, Mandla, Lauren, Annie, Hayden all looked at Mackenzie's cheek. Her eyes were watered and Nadia couldn't help it. She hugged Mackenzie. "I hope you're okay."

Mackenzie smiled and nodded. Johnny sighed and interlocked his hands with Mackenzie's. "I need to talk to Mackenzie, we'll see you guys at lunch." He isn't giving her a choice, Johnny dragged her out to the side of the school.

She sighed, memories flowing back. This is where Johnny took her to ask her to be his "girlfriend". Johnny and Mackenzie take a seat, he strokes her cheek lightly but she still winced in pain. The pain is unbearable. "Who hurt you, Kenzie?" He whispers, tucking a strand of baby hairs behind Mackenzie's ear.

"My fa-father, I don't know why though. He called me a slut and slapped my cheek." She admitted, crying into his shirt.

Thank god his shirt is black.

"You're kidding me, he laid a finger on you?" She shakily nods, Johnny's jaw clenched. Somebody laid a finger on Mackenzie, that made him furious.

"You're staying with me this weekend, and we're going to that dinner, understood?" Her eyebrows raised.

Mackenzie sobbed a little before she could shakily her out a sentence. "Uhm, why are we g-going to the dinner?" She whispered.

"Trust me."

I trust you, johnny.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

this ain't a milly rock
this a money dance
and my dick ain't hard that's
a thirty in my pants