vingt-et-un

YOU'RE MINE !

MELISSA'S HUSBAND WAS FURIOUS, his face turned beat red easily. He thought he made it very clear that Mackenzie was not allowed to see this boy and now he sees him in his house, having fun with his wife and daughter.

Melissa jumped up in fear while Johnny silently cursed to himself. Of course this happens. "I can explain-" Melissa began.

"Shut-up! You're actually supporting the actions your daughter is making? How sickening. I'm trying to do what's best for her and-"

"What's best for her? You're completely isolating my daughter from starting a future, how is she supposed to meet somebody, or meet new friends. I do not want her having only female friends and thinking other girls who spend time with boys is wrong. You're ruining my child and I have had enough."

Mackenzie was shocked at her mother's outburst and how she stood up for herself. Johnny made sure to hold onto Mackenzie, hoping she doesn't get hurt.

Her father was raging. "You do not speak to me like that, I know what I'm doing and I know what's best for her. You're just some stupid woman who thinks like a teenager." His fist raised and Mackenzie screamed.

"No!" She leaned in front of her mother and took the fist to the cheek. Johnny and Melissa gasped while her husband widened his eyes, noticing what he had just done.

Johnny was fuming, he fisted his hands and before he even thought about what he was doing his fist came in contact with Mackenzie's fathers' face.

"Don't you ever lay a finger on them!" Johnny raged, shoving him away. Mackenzie grabbed her phone shakily while her father was occupied with Johnny.

Mackenzie made the phone call after she left the room quickly and it had ended after she gave the address and issue. She returned back to the two males arguing and tried to break it up.

This resulted in her father pushing Mackenzie off to the ground. "I said, do not lay a finger on her!"

"Please, stop! Johnny did nothing wrong, please I'm begging you!" Melissa cried, shrieking as the scene rolled out.

Both girls tried to get Johnny off Mackenzie's father. The sirens were heard and Mackenzie could only sigh in relief. Her father jumped off the poor teenager. He looked out the window and saw officers approaching the front door.

"It's too late, Dad." Mackenzie muttered, helping Johnny up. Melissa slowly opened the door and allowed the officers to take care of her husband and the teenagers.

It was horrible for everyone. Mackenzie's father was being handcuffed and taken away while he yelled crude things, Melissa was reporting everything he had ever done that was considered abuse while Mackenzie was helping Johnny out with his injuries.

"You have to go to the hospital, Johnny." She whispered, wiping the blood off his cheek.

He shook his head. "I'm fine, I promise."

Mackenzie had a tear roll down her soft, red cheek. "I'm so.. so so sorry, you didn't deserve any of this. I understand if you want to leave me, I'm such a mess."

Johnny shook his head, softly wincing when the pounding pain in his head grew stronger. "This, was all worth it, Mackenzie. I'd take a bullet if it meant staying with you forever. I'm just glad you're not hurt."

"Gosh I love you so much." Johnny muttered.

Mackenzie couldn't help the salty tears trickling down her face, Johnny used his thumb to wipe them and grabbed her cheeks by his hands.

He leaned in and pressed his lips against his girlfriends soft pair. Mackenzie melted into the kiss and smiled.

"I love you more."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

i hate life so much