huit

YOU'RE MINE !

MACKENZIE WAS SURPRISED WHEN she realised Johnny had commented on her photo. Well it was expected though. Considering the little plan the two had come up with was still ongoing. Despite her being angry at Johnny for making out with another girl, they still put up the act. Mackenzie hated every bit of it.

It was lunch time at school when Mackenzie had been shaking her head for the billionth time, refusing her friends offers. "Please no, I don't want to come. It's Thursday night, I'd much rather be at home watching the new episode of river dale. Not spending my night at a bowling alley."

Johnny was besides her, his arm tucked around her waist. She didn't like it but she wanted to stick to her word, so she sucked it up and dealt with it.

Nadia frowns, everybody lets out a defeated sigh, extending it to sound more dramatic. "Well, I guess we can't force you to go, but riverdale? Over your friends?" Annie pipes in, obviously joking on the last part.

"If mackenzie isn't coming, I'm not. Expect me at your house at like six-thirty and we'll watch riverdale." Mackenzie widened her eyes. How was she supposed to tell him no in front of their friends. They think they're dating, what would they think when she rejects her "boyfriend".

"It's probably better if you don't come, watch it at home or go with them." She suggests, hoping he doesn't come to her place.

"I'm alright, I'll bring snacks." He says, stretching out the 's' and wiggling his eyebrows, such a cliché move.

"I would accept but I'm on a diet." He gasped dramatically.

"Care to explain why you're on a diet?" She shrugged, slapping her thighs.

"I just want to get more into shape and not pass out after walking to the top floor for math. And, maybe lose a little fat off my thighs. That's my goal." She explained.

"You're joking, you have the perfect body. I'm bringing a bunch of shit over and you'll eat it." He says demandingly, she rolled her eyes as usual and laid on Mandla's side.

Johnny frowns and pulls her over to his lap, seating Mackenzie on him. A blush settles on her cheeks, getting more comfortable she leaned her head on his shoulder and his arms are wrapped around her waist and they're interlocked on her stomach. "This is nice." He murmurs into her ear, leaving a miniature kiss on the side.

"You're right, it is."

She forgot she was even mad at him. How could she be, he was way too cute.

Taking one more look at the living room, Mackenzie smiled. Netflix is set up, the seven letters shining in a bright red. The coffee table is cleared for the snacks Johnny is bringing except for the cups and coke she brought out. The couch is covered with comfy pillows and blankets.

Mackenzie felt the urge to impress Johnny, and the girls decided to help out. They forced her to wear a cropped hoodie with some grey shorts, more like booty shorts. Annie had lend them to Mackenzie, she wouldn't of had something like that in her closet.

The doorbell rang, Mackenzie quickly fixed her messy bun and opened the front door. Johnny started at the beautiful girl standing in front of him. She was in clothing that he couldn't resist. Johnny didn't know he wanted to cuddle her or fuck her senselessly.

He couldn't help himself, Johnny pulled Mackenzie in for a hug. She was shocked but she wasn't complaining. This went on for a minute before they eventually pull away and walk into the living room.

"You really didn't need to bring these, I get full pretty easily." Mackenzie stated, setting the junk down and opening them up.

"I wanted to, anyways let's watch some riverdale. It's on in two minutes." He says, joining Mackenzie on the couch.

He wanted to get comfortable with Mackenzie, so he laid across the couch with her in front of him. His front was pressed against her back. He wishes his member doesn't want to make a surprise appearance.

His arms were wrapped around Mackenzie's figure, she was surprised with how he held her. She wanted to forget about the whole hallway incident. At this point she didn't care.

Mackenzie sat up once the episode had finished, she turned to face Johnny and he pulled her onto his lap. Johnny placed frantic kisses on Mackenzie's neck. She let out a small moan.

"Mackenzie.." He whispered.

"Hmm?"

"I'm so sorry," Mackenzie raised her eyebrows, looking into Johnny's beautiful eyes.

"What for?" She muttered, actually knowing. She's glad he was apologising.

He sighed. "For making out with another girl, even though you and I aren't dating I still understand how it's disrespectful. It won't happen again, Princess."

She nods, accepting the apology.

They both stare at each other, Mackenzie bit her lip and looked into his eyes. Johnny started back into hers. Strangely, they were both leaning in and before you know it their lips met one an other.

Mackenzie melted into the kiss, she felt like fireworks were going off. Johnny ran his hands up and down her body, while she grabbed his hair and ran her fingers through the dirty blonde locks.

They wouldn't stop, Mackenzie and Johnny craved each other. That was until somerbody walked in.

"And what is going on here?"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

they in trouble 💀