treize

YOU'RE MINE !

JOHNNY SHIFTED AROUND, ALMOST falling off the small, uncomfortable hospital chair. He took in his surroundings and remembered that he was at the hospital with Mackenzie. He quickly got up on his feet and rushed to the side of Mackenzie's hospital bed to see if she had shown any sign of her being awake.

He had kept his promise and stayed here every night for the past five nights, he even used the communal showers and got his family to bring his things. He wasn't going to leave Mackenzie at all.

Whenever he's feeling uncomfortable he always reminds himself he's doing this for the most important girl in his life and the girl he fell in love with.

No sign of movement, twitches or even the slight noise. She's a doll, beautiful but has no life in her, but he can swear on it she will come back.

"Mackenzie, gorgeous, please wake up. You're wanted, don't give up on us, you don't deserve any of this." He sobbed, gently raising her cold hand and placing a soft kiss onto the back of it.

Johnny did this every morning and night. He'd always talk to her and remind her about all the fun memories she's experienced. The doctors had informed him that speaking to the unconscious could help them regain consciousness.

No movement. He sighed and walked out of the room after fixing himself up in the bathroom that was apart of Mackenzie's hospital room. He made his way down to the cafeteria level and ordered a bagel and vanilla frappe from the cafe.

Johnny had payed the cashier, grabbing his order then dropping a few coins in the sponsor jars before making his way out, and up to Mackenzie's hospital room.

Johnny checked his phone and noticed it's almost nine o'clock in the morning. Her family payed extra for a private room in the private hospital, they want their daughter healthy and up on her feet sooner then ever.

Johnny takes his seat again and looked around the bland room. There was no colour except for the flowers, stuffed animals, cards, treats and balloons that are surrounding her room. Everybody stopped by and shared a few words, or left a gift. No matter how hard she was hurt online and at school, she will always be loved by many.

The door opens and Johnny rapidly turned his head, Melissa and her husband are here with worry coated on their eyes.

"Oh Johnny, you're still here?" Her father raised his eyebrows. He nodded, looking back at Mackenzie.

"Yes, yes I am. And I'm not leaving." He huffed, slumping into his seat.

He was definitely not fond of him, he was not a good adult and a horrible father. Johnny was afraid for Mackenzie.

Melissa smiled, this boy was perfect for Mackenzie. "Thank you, Johnny. You're amazing." She mouthed, taking her husband out.

Johnny knew Melissa felt bad for her daughter and how her husband treated Mackenzie, why hasn't she left him.

People have come and gone, it's now six pm and it's only Mackenzie and Johnny.

Johnny had approached her bed and stared at her features. He missed seeing her brown eyes that were full of life, Mackenzie hated them but Johnny adored them. Her hair was down past her shoulders. She ran his fingers through the golden locks.

"Baby, wake up for me, for your family, for your friends. We all love you."

"I love you so much, I know you can hear me. Believe me when I say this, I truly appreciate you, you've changed me for good and I love you for that. Come on baby, wake up."

Then, mackenzies legs shifted. And her eyelids twitched, Johnny gasped and the tears had began forming. He hit the bright, cool red emergency button above her bed. Doctor's and nurses are rushing in immediately.

Her eyes are slowly opening and closing and her light, weak breathing is audible. "Sir, we are going to have to ask you to leave. We'll take her in for surgery, hopefully we can regain her."

Johnny shook his head. "God no! I didn't stay in this hospital to be kicked out once she wakes up!"

He argued but the doctors only got two guards to drag Johnny out. The doctors wheeled Mackenzie's bed out and into the surgery room.

You're back Mackenzie, come on you're almost here.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

🗿