vingt

YOU'RE MINE !

MACKENZIE HAD WOKEN UP feeling a lot better. Her mother opened up to Mackenzie and Johnny about how she did accept the relationship and how she didn't support her husbands attitude and actions towards her daughter.

It was a bit awkward for the couple when Mackenzie's mother intruded. That's not really a great thing to see but she knew she'd punish Mackenzie for that situation later.

Melissa has bigger problems to worry about.

She's been meaning to leave her husband, but she can't bring herself to do it. It may sound selfish but their family is in need of money, and without him Melissa won't be able to support Mackenzie for school and her life.

She absolutely hates him, she wants nothing to do with him. But she thinks she has no other option. Melissa hates the way he treats Mackenzie and herself, it's sickening.

Melissa was pouring orange juice into a glass cup when she noticed her daughter enter the kitchen. Mackenzie's bed hair was a little all over the place and her eyes weren't fully opened yet.

Mackenzie ran a hand through her hair and took a seat on one of the chairs that surrounded the island. "Mum? What are you doing here?"

Her mother is never home.

"I told your father I was sick, " Her mother grinned, sliding a few pancakes onto Mackenzie's plate. Her daughter let out a soft chuckle and smiled at her mother.

She's really trying, and Mackenzie could only wonder if her mum actually liked her dad. "Honey, I was thinking later today you could invite Johnny over for lunch, and then we could watch some movies. I'd like to meet him properly if that's okay."

Mackenzie grinned widely, nodding. "Of course! Oh I'm so glad you like Johnny." Her mother went to hug her.

"I'm so sorry, for everything. It'll get better, baby." She whispered, Mackenzie nodded and hugged her mother back.

After breakfast Mackenzie cleared the table and ran upstairs, taking a shower and cleaning herself up for the day. She switched from her sleepwear to a plain yellow dress that was tight, it hugged her curves and cupped around her bottom. the dress was held up with spaghetti straps. Mackenzie lightly curled her brunette locks and kept her face bare.

She rested herself onto her bed and grabbed her phone, pulling up Imessage.

TEXT MESSAGE !

MACKENZIE
hi baby

JOHNNY
hi ily

MACKENZIE
u whipped whipped

JOHNNY
can u blame me 🤤

MACKENZIE
how are u

JOHNNY
i'm great

JOHNNY
are u good ??