onze

YOU'RE MINE !

MACKENZIE SHUT THE FRONT door, despite Johnny knocking on it. Her parents approached her with concerned faces. She didn't want to see her Dad right now, not after what he did. "What happened, dear?"

She rolled her eyes. "Johnny and I aren't dating anymore." Before running upstairs, and locking herself in her bedroom.

Mackenzie thought that Johnny might actually like her for a hot minute. And for her to find out that her new crush hooked up with his ex hurt her. Even though she agreed to helping him get her back.

But it's like he wanted to hurt Mackenzie. He got Emma back but still acted like the couple thing was still going. He wanted to break her. She could only blame herself for falling for a jerk like Johnny.

After many hours of crying, Mackenzie felt like a bad bitch again and decided to post an old picture she's never posted.

KENZIE HAS JUST POSTED AN INSTAGRAM PHOTO !

kenzie ion need u 😌

LIKED BY MANDLA, DARIUSMARCELL && 99 OTHERS !

mandla

my BESTIE

kenzie
period .

johnorlando

talk to me.

kenzie
hop out my comments

haydensummerall
tf happened

annieleblanc

baby girl 🥵🥵

kenzie
i'm single hmu

annieleblanc
IM SORRU WHAT
johnorlando liked this comment

haydensummerall

BIG DICK ENERGY !!!

kenzie
thats what i'm talkin about

dariusmarcell

baddest ‼️

kenzie
wbk !!!

laurenorlando

my girl u glamourous 😫

kenzie
u make me so happy

nadiaturner

INSWEAR YOU
ARE GETTING MORE
AND MORE BEAUTIFUL
EVERY SINGLE DAY I CANNOT

kenzie
i swear i love u more
and more every single day
💕💞💘💗✨💓💖💕💞

Mackenzie had woken up on the Tuesday morning, she had gotten ready for school and tried to get Johnny off her mind. She then messaged Nadia to see if she could come pick her up.

Nadia pulls up in the driveway and Mackenzie ran out, sliding in the backseat where Annie is. Nadia starts driving and Lauren, who is in the passenger seat, starts up a conversation. "Kenz, what's the deal with you and John? You guys were so cute!" Mackenzie shrugged.

"It happened yesterday when I was walking him out after lunch, he was about to say something but he was cut off by somebody messaging him. The person was Emma, she said something like about her and Johnny hooking up last week and how she's ready for round two. So I uh ended it." She explained, the girls gasp.

"I despise Emma,"

"She was never good for my brother,"

"I'm going to rip her hair out,"

She giggles softly and sighed. "But I have something to tell you guys." They all looked at Mackenzie, minus Nadia cause her eyes were on the road, and raised their eyebrows.

"Well, me and Johnny dating was all fake. He had told me to meet him the day Ashton admitted at the game him and Emma were together. He proposed the plan and offered something I was desperate for. So I went along and it's all been fake. The reason why I ended the deal was because he wanted to do it to make Emma jealous. He got his goal so I cut it off."

Nadia almost hit the brakes while Lauren and Annie kept on cursing. "What the fuck!" She gave them a few minutes to let out their shock.

Nadia sighed once they had gone quiet. "But Mackenzie, it looked so real. I swear to god you guys looked so in love. The cuddling, the kissing, the small gestures! He loves you, I know it."

Mackenzie shook her head. "No way."

The girls arrived at school and approached Hayden, Mandla & Darius. Johnny was not there which she was thankful for. Mandla was the first to pull Mackenzie in for a hug. "Who cares about him, Kenz. You have us, your best friends."

Mackenzie smiled, knowing she has found her people. Nadia, Lauren & Annie explained the whole fake dating situation the boys. They shut their mouths when Johnny joined the circle.

"You told them?" Johnny raised his eyebrows. Mackenzie took a minute or so to take in his appearance. He didn't look good, Johnny was clad in black clothing.

Even though they weren't really dating, it felt real to him.

Once he realises she isn't going to answer him he spoke again. "God, Kenzie, please forgive me."

"Why should I? You lied to me and led me on. You were using me! If you had gotten her back why did you continue the whole act! You broke me, that's all you wanted." She responded.

"No, I wasn't leading you on! I did it because I really-"

The bell had rang, she internally cursed and looked back in his eyes.

"What did you want to say?" She crossed her arms, Johnny stays silent as he was not ready yet. She scoffed and walked away.

"See you, Orlando."

I really wish I wasn't in love with him.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

are u SURE ABOUT THAT