cinq

YOU'RE MINE !

MANDLA AND MACKENZIE SIT down under the oak tree, Johnny had said Mackenzie needed to sit with him but she can't be bothered for him. "Let me recap this, so you're fake dating him because he wants to make Emma jealous and get back at her. He kissed you and claimed her and Ashton were coming but they weren't?" She takes in his recap, then nods slowly after.

"Correct! Would ya like a medal?" Mandla flipped Mackenzie off, squealing straight after.

"THIS IS SO COOL!" He shouts, Mackenzie shoved two fingers in her ears, attempting to block out his excitement.

"He said he'll stop Andrea and Emma from picking on me if I helped him." Mackenzie smiled, letting out a sigh of relief. But she doubted he would be able to do it.

"That's good, Kenz! But promise me you won't get hurt, what if you fall for him? Or he does and-" She widened her eyes, shoving one of her baby carrots in his mouth.

"No! Neither of us will for each other, we're complete opposites!" Mackenzie stated, crossing her arms.

Mandla smirks, "Opposites attract, Kenzie." She groaned at his quote and munched angrily on one of her carrots.

They go silent for a bit, she noticed Johnny speed walking towards the oak tree. Mandla's eyebrows raise and Mackenzie only shrugged. "Hi Princess, I thought you were going to come sit with me?" He put on an act. Mackenzie and Mandla both burst into laughter.

Johnny was confused, once Mackenzie sobers up she explains to Johnny as to why they were laughing. "He knows, Johnny. I tell him everything, sorry not sorry."

Johnny rolled his eyes. "You don't have to tell him every single thing that happens, damn," Johnny muttered. Mandla bothered him. What if they like each other and Johnny loses Mackenzie to him? Mackenzie isn't even his.

"Can you please just come sit?" He annoyingly said, Mackenzie shook her head.

"I don't want to, maybe another day," She sighed. Johnny lifted her and held her in his hands.

"Put me down! Johnny!" Mandla couldn't stop laughing.

Johnny cheekily smiled. "Only if you come sit with me," She groaned loudly.

"Fine! But Mandla is coming!" Johnny's face went back to a bland expression but nevertheless he nodded.

All three teenagers made their way over to where Johnny was sitting with his friends. Mandla & Mackenzie sat besides each other while Johnny sat on her right. He made sure to pull her closer to him and he kept his arm snaked around her waist.

She quietly sighed but accepted it. Everybody introduced themselves to Mandla. Nadia then spoke to Mackenzie from across the table. "So Mackenzie, do you like Johnny?"

"I prefer Kenzie," She ignored the question. Nadia laughed, liking her already.

"Okay, Kenzie, do you like Johnny?" She could only nod, she hated lying.

Johnny wore a frown, knowing Mackenzie didn't want to say that. He felt offended in a way. He didn't know why.

"Well, want to come to our sleepover? We're going to Lauren's place." Mackenzie nodded, a little shocked that they are inviting her. Her mind goes back to when she was at Lauren's place the other night.