Chapter 25

Dedicated Chapter Song: Traitor - Daughtry

You were just like the weathers and we had each other. We were down for the good times. We were live for the trouble. Like a thief in the night, robbed daylight. You stole my sanity, and now you are the enemy, yeah.

(Anna)

*Decades Ago*

*Decades Ago*

      "Hysteria, we've got another job." Cullen sauntered into Anna's room as she scanned over the dozens of completed kill contracts all done by her hand that week. "Name?" she monotonously asked. "Victoria Damon." her red eyes flashed as she lifted her head. "Residence?"

      "Interestingly enough, she doesn't live in Paradis." Hysteria tilted her head, letting out a scoff. "What on Earth do you mean she 'doesn't live in Paradis'? How the hell am I expected to complete the kill contact for a woman who doesn't live on the island?" Cullen slyly smirked, sliding a file folder towards her. "That's where this comes in."

      Flipping open the folder, her eyes scanned the contents. Inside were two passports and warrants, as well as a map of a place called Marley. "Now this... is some illegal shit," her grin would send chills down anyone's spine as she lifted her head. "When do we start?" Cullen grinned. "At dusk. There's already a boat waiting for us courtesy of one of ours in the Stohess Military Police."

      Hysteria flipped her brown hair over her shoulder. "Not bad, Gretzky. Not bad at all. We'll rendezvous with Ruby before we leave and grant her a stack of kill contracts sufficient enough for three months. There's no telling how long this mission will take. We need to maintain our quota."

     "Agreed." Cullen nodded, adjusting his black leather gloves. "I'll start preparing our weapons. Would you like your daggers sharpened?" Hysteria laughed. "Is that even a question? You know the answer." Cullen smirked. "And your preferred gun?"

"A silenced AWP will do the trick. That and a pocket rifle. Make sure to stock up on ammo." she instructed. "Understood." Cullen nodded, taking a stack of papers from her desk and walking away. When he was out of range, he chuckled to himself. "Foolish girl has no idea what this is really about." he laughed. "She's worth millions being who she is. With the Ackerman blood in her veins on top of being the daughter of the richest farmers in Marley, she's quite the prize to behold."

      Hysteria leaned back in her chair, picking up a knife and beginning to fiddle with it. "Marley, huh? Victoria Damon...hm..." she wondered aloud. "I wonder what she did that's so bad for us to need to investigate." she threw her brown head back and looked up at the ceiling. "To go outside the Walls... that'll be quite exciting," she observed the maps that Cullen had left for her. "It isn't even far from where we are now. To think...there really is a world full of people beyond ours!" she laughed maniacally. "And the government wants to keep it hidden! Those bastards! I'll kill every last one of them! Just like I'm going to rid this world of those monsters! Those...Titans!" she sneered.