Chapter 6

Dedicated Chapter Song: Contemptress - Motionless In White

Beneath all the pleasure, all you are is pain and you deserve every second of your suffering.
(Anna)

      Anna sat down in between Jean Kirstein and Armin Arlert at the dinner table with a bowl of stew and a bread roll

      Anna sat down in between Jean Kirstein and Armin Arlert at the dinner table with a bowl of stew and a bread roll. Hanji was going over her theory on Anna's cells and how she truly lost her memories. When Hanji requested a sample of blood, Anna only outstretched her arm across the table while simultaneously stuffing her bread roll into her mouth.

      "Aren't you afraid of needles?" Eren asked, to which Anna took the roll from her mouth to reply. "I have a high pain tolerance. A tiny needle is nothing." something about the way she'd said it didn't seem like her recent meek self. Hanji didn't seem to mind too much as long as she could wrap a tourniquet around Anna's arm and draw the blood that she'd needed. "I'm gonna need you to stay calm, alright?" she warned.

      Anna smirked at her. "I'm just gonna stay angry. I find that it relaxes me." she retorted, to which Levi had to turn away to hide his smile. Anna stiffened as the metal needle was inserted into her forearm. Hanji was only grinning maniacally until it was all over. "Perfect! I'll be back. I need to get this sample over to my lab pronto!" she darted away.

      "So, Anna," Jean nudged her. "You and the Corporal are friends now?" Anna shrugged a shoulder. "I wouldn't call it that. I say 'hi', he replies with 'shut the fuck up'."

      "That does sound like him," Eren mumbled. "Eren, I'm giving you one last chance to shut up before I knock you out." Levi threatened. "Do it!" Jean cheered. Anna just snickered at them. "Reasons like this are why I wish Rose was a member of the Scouts."

       "Because she's a girl?" Sasha beamed. "Mhmm." Anna sighed. "Well, what about Commander Hanji? She's a girl." Armin stated. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure Levi is more feminine than Hanji is." Anna teased, making Levi throw a loaf of bread at her. "Ah! Hey!" she gasped as she spilled her hot soup on her shirt.

      "Whoopsie," Levi said flatly. Anna just lets out an angry sigh, leaning back in her chair. "Today is just not my day," she muttered. "It doesn't seem like any day is your day," Mikasa noted. "You're right about that." Anna agreed, taking a stand. "I'll see you all tomorrow. I'm going to go wash this off of me." That being said, Anna headed away once more.