"So it's singing then," Jennie suggests, "so Vanessa I think?"

"Yeah, I'll do it," Vanessa beams, knowing this challenge is her forte.

"Jack?" I suggest, "It's just like YouTuber Whispers."

"I don't mind," he replies, "but I think you or Jennie would be a better bet."

"Jennie?" I ask.

"I'll do it if you don't want to."

"I'm not fussed, I mean I've done a few," I state, "you do it, Jen."

Deciding on the dream team being Jennie and Vanessa, they head off, skipping out to the trial clearing.

"I feel really bad for Iain," I comment to Dennis with a whisper, peering over at him as he's sat with his face in his palms. "He's kind of isolated."

"He isolates himself, Holly. I mean, if he wanted to make conversation he could," he states. "Come on Holl, help me do the dishes?"

Jack P.O.V

Once the girls return from the trial with a magnificent eight stars, meaning 8 meals tonight, we learn that you can't hum a song very well whilst holding a yabbie in your mouth. Also, that Jennie is better at her music knowledge than The Saturday's star herself.

"Can Vanessa, Dennis, Jamie, Amir and Jack please make their way to the Dingo Dollar challenge!" Holly announces, "have fun guys!"

Giving hugs and good luck around, I head beside Jamie to our challenge. "Celebrities," Vanessa reads as we reach the challenge. "In this challenge, you will all lay in the sand with an allocated colour. Over the next half an hour, the lifeguard will hold up coloured flags. You must count the number of times your flag is held up and announce that number when the challenge is over. The more points you get, the bigger the treat for camp this evening."

"Treat for camp?" Amir questions, vocalising what we were all thinking.

Out led in front of us, a huge sandpit with valves of glass leading down to where our heads will be positioned.

"Oh dear," I call, laying down in the dark blue area of sand. With everyone in place, we lay there and the clackson rings, lots of sand piling on top of our bodies.

"This is nice!" Dennis exclaims, laying in peace watching the lifeguard as he raises the first flag. Red.

Just then, fish guts are piled across my body, slipping down with a gory sound on top of the sand in front of my head. "Oh, it stinks!" I moan, trying not to inhale that rancid smell of rotting meat. The liquid seeping from the guts seeps through the sand, soaking into my trousers and running down my legs. "This is gross!"

"Who's idea was it to come to the beach?" Jamie laughs, somehow keeping himself contempt when burrowing cockroaches are poured into his glass head compartment.

"That's your flag Jack," Vanessa points out as the only thing I'm focused on is the guts between my toes and cockroaches burrowing into my skin.

Then, the clackson rings and Dennis is first to say his number. "5 red flags?"

The lifeguard raises the number 5. "Yes mate!" Dennis pumps and cheers.

"I counted 8 yellow flags," Jamie says with confidence, to which he is correct.

"I counted 4 light blue flags," Amir states, the lifeguard holding up the same number.

"I counted 3 dark blue flags," I attempt, and the anxiety subsides when the lifeguard lifts the number 3.

"And I counted 9 green flags," Vanessa says, quickly to be interrupted by Jamie and Dennis.

"It was 7 V!"

"7 Vanessa!"

"I counted 9!" She defends. I don't chip in though as I have no clue what amount of each flag popped up. "Sorry guys!"

Getting the answer wrong - the answer is 7 - leaves us with 4 correct answers.

Holly P.O.V

Whilst the 5 were at the challenge, Iain received an additional laminate, telling me, Jennie, him and Becky to resort to the clearing.

"Celebrities. This evening, you will all take part in the challenge, Dingo Bingo, to help in another challenge tonight. You must pick one person to be the ball keeper, who will automatically receive their point. The other three must sit in the perspex boxes, checking off their numbers on their bingo card when the ball keeper calls a number they have. When someone has a full house, they must shout 'dingo bingo'; they will be removed from the box and win a point. The challenge ends when all of the celebrities have shouted dingo bingo."

Being guided into my box and taking a seat in front of a glass pane with my bingo card on it, all different combinations of colours and jungle creatures are shown. Slipping on my goggles, the game begins.

"The ball is rolling!" Iain builds, being allocated the ball keeper, from the furthest box. "It's a purple cricket."

Scanning my bingo card, the purple cricket is there, so I stamp the little icon. "One for one!" I cheer, thinking this will be over in minutes. It's then rats are poured in abundance into my tank.

"Ew, they stink!" Becky exclaims, looking at her card too as they're poured into her tank.

And the game resumes...

"It's a green Kangaroo...."

—————————

Sorry for the poor description of the challenge! I didn't know how to describe it!

Also, has anyone got any favourite book recommendations? Anyone read After The Fire by Will Hill? Slightly in love at the moment!

Once again, huge thank you to rubysnxxx for all of the votes and comments Xx

There won't be any more updates until around 5 pm tomorrow, as I'm going to see Pitch Perfect 3! Anyone else? All update info will be on my conversations page, so keep a look out Xx