Jesse stepped up next to Eleanor, looking towards Brian. "You just can't climb in the ring with Ali, 'cause you think you box."

Eleanor coughed to cover her snort, Brian's striking blue eyes moving towards her. He held back a smile before his eyes looked to Vince. "He knows I can box." Eleanor glanced down to Vince, only to see him with an angry expression on his face. "So, check it out. It's like this. I lose, winner takes my car, clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash and I take the respect."

The crowd began to laugh, Dom looking back to his sisters with a smirk. "Respect."

Mia chuckled from her spot beside her big sister, Eleanor giving the blue eyed blonde an awed smile. "To some people, that's more important." He said.

Eleanor's smile grew, glancing to Mia only to see her wiggling her eyebrows suggestively at the older girl. Eleanor rolled her eyes and slapped her arm lightly as Dom pointed towards Brian's green 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse before they went over and popped the hood.

Jesse leaned his head over as he inspected the car. "I see a cool air intake. It's got a NOS fogger system and a T4 turbo, Dominic. I see an AIC controller. It has direct port nitrous injection."

"Yeah. And a stand alone fuel management system." Dom added. "Not a bad way to spend ten thousand dollars."

Edwin stepped forward, taking a closer look at the car. "You see that shit? He's got enough NOS in there to blow himself up. Period."

"So, what do you say?" Brian questioned, looking towards Dom. "Am I worthy?"

Dom shook his head. "We don't know yet. But you're in. Let's go."

Letty pulled both Eleanor and Mia to her car as they got in and drove off to where they were going to race. Eleanor got out of the car and ran a hand through her hair, as the racers drove to the starting line. Hector nodded his head to Eleanor who smirked at him, walking past him and bumping her fist against his as she walked out in front of all the cars.

Her dark brown eyes glanced between each car, looking over the drivers. "Be safe." She spoke as she gave her brother a pointed look. "Be quick." Dom nodded his head as the brunette moved her eyes to Brain's car, locking her eyes with his. "But most importantly, win."

Brian smiled charmingly at her and Eleanor returned it as she rose her arms up above her head, her skirt rising a little as did her shirt, revealing a strip of her stomach. "Ready?" All the cars revved their engines in response. "Set." She looked over them once more, an excited grin etching across her face before she threw her arms down. "Go!" The four cars sped past her, the crowd cheering wildly.

Eleanor walked beside Mia as they watched their older brother speed past the finish line. The two shared an eye roll with Letty as Dom got out of his car. Hector walked over to him, holding the money as people crowded around Dom. "Here's what you won, right here. There you go." Hector handed him the money.

"My sisters hold the money." Dom announced as he gave Mia and Eleanor half of the money each, moving towards Letty. "Count it." He picked Letty up by her waist. "And you're my trophy."

Eleanor scoffed and made a throwing up motion to her younger sister, who giggled and rolled her eyes. Dom placed Letty back down onto the ground as Brian crossed the finish line, the older Toretto making his way over to a grinning Brian. "Was that fun?" Jesse asked Brain sarcastically, as he popped the hood.

A cough escaped Eleanor's mouth as the smoke from under his hood billowed out, swimming around the crowd. Dom looked towards Brian only to see him still grinning from ear to ear despite the situation at hand. "What are you smiling about?"

"Dude, I almost had you." Brian grinned widely.

Eleanor and Mia both shook their heads, smiles on their faces as the crowd laughed. "You almost had me?" Dom repeated, a smirk on his face. "You never had me. You never had your car!"

Brian's smile faltered, Eleanor's heart dropping at the sight. Her older brother continued to insult Brian as he circled around his car. "Granny shifting. Not double clutching like you should." He taunted. "You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake. Almost had me?"

Eleanor looked into the crowd as someone yelled out. "You tell him, Dominic. Get out of here."

Dom motioned to Jesse. "Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried." Eleanor couldn't help but smile as her brother said this, Mia grinning from beside her. Dom looked up to Brian as he shut the hood. "Ask any racer, any real racer. it don't matter if you win by an inch or a quarter mile. Winning is winning."

The crowd cheered in agreement, Eleanor nodding her head as she shared a look with Letty, who was smirking at her. The brunette tilted her head to the side, giving the Latina a confused expression. Panic broke out as Leon yelled out over the radio. "Oh, shit! We got cops. Cops! Go!"

Everyone scattered back to their cars, Mia looked to her older sister with panic filled eyes. Eleanor looked around before spotting Vince. "Go with Vince!" She said as she pointed towards him. Mia gave her sister a pointed look as she got ready to protest. "Go! I'll be fine!"

Mia nodded her head, running off towards Vince. Eleanor turned her head, hoping to find someone she knew. Everyone she knew had already left causing the brunette to sigh in frustration. She was so screwed. A hand suddenly grabbed onto her wrist, Eleanor's head quickly turning only to find it was Brian. He pulled her behind him, towards his car as the red and blue lights got closer to where they were. "Come on, we have to get out of here!"

Eleanor didn't hesitate as she opened the passenger door and slid into the car just as he took off driving. The brunette looked through the back windscreen as Brian drove them away from the race scene quickly. Her dark eyes scanned the area, confirming that all her crew's cars were all gone. A sigh left her lips as she slumped back in her seat and ran a hand through her hair.

Brian cleared his throat and glanced over to her. "You okay?"

She nodded her head at him, her eyes meeting his. "Yeah, just making sure my sister got out of there alright." The car fell into silence before she broke it. "Thank you. I don't know what would have happened if you weren't there."

Brian smiled charmingly at her and went to respond only to catch the sight of her brother running down an alley. "Is that your brother?"

Eleanor turned her gaze to the front, seeing her older brother running down the alleyway, followed by a cop car. "Yeah, it is."

Brian took a sharp right turn, motioning with his head to the back of the car. "Get in the back so he can jump in."

The brunette nodded her head and climbed over the console. At the feeling of eyes on her, she rolled her eyes. "Stop looking at my ass and focus on the road."

Brian laughed as she sat back down in the seat, just as he cut off Dom's path. "Get in!"