Part 35

(Your pov)
I groan. I've been practicing singing for the past hours. I think I just lost my voice. "What's the point?! I don't remeber all my songs or the rest of the lyrics! Nanami hates me as of how I treated her! The pop princes-"Austin slap my face. Wow!!
"Sorry not sorry. Stop complaining and do it! Don't be such a complainer! Who cares about the pop prince! You're never going to change if you act like a stubborn obsess brat! Also stop saying Senpai! It's weird as well!" Austin yell at me.
I stood wanting to strike his face but Zoe stopped me. "Calm down. Y/n, he's right. I have been looking at you for the past days. You were obsessive, and desperate. But it was also their fault for being jerks." She said calmly.
I sigh. "I'm sorry. I just can't help how I feel. I'm just a loser with desperate feelings..." I said wanting to cry. Zoe smile. "You don't have to change, y'know that right. You can still be a creep for Senpai but you also need to care for others. You must have not much friends."

"Yeah. I drove them away because they found my pop princes collections. It was embarrassing! They started making fun of me in school. Also they made fun of me when I sang in 8th grade just like Tokiya said. That's why Mason keeps bullying me for being a fan gay. Also Jessica. I still like the pop princes too. I forgot their names too." I chuckle. "Stupid memories. Nanami was trying to help me and I was a jerk to her. Now she's being a jerk to me!"
"So you made a REALLY STUPID deal for her!" Austin mumble. "What are you going to do now?"
"Me?!! What do you mean?!" I cried.
"This is your problem not ours. You have to do something yourself." Zoe said. "There's something smart inside then your obsessive behavior."
"Okay! Stop calling me obsessive! Geez!" I replied.

I thought harder for a bit until I had a light bulb...Nanami first!

(Nobodys pov)
"That's beautiful Nanami!!" Ottoya cried clapping his hands. Nanami blush. "Thank you! I was afraid if my voice was to high."
Syo was holding Y/n's book and was looking through it. He was amaze of the drawings Y/n drew of him. Syo smile and hug the book. Natsuki sat next to him. "I felt bad that we were jerks to Y/n. We thought girls only like our music." He said and everyone stopped.
"Well you are jerks!! I had hopes for him! I'm the only one that noticed!! You guys didn't! He even fall on the ground for us! All he wanted was us seeing his book!" Syo growl.
Tokiya grab the book away from him. "Shut up Syo! We know we messed up! We made a mistake! We're horrible people! Unlike the He☆ven and Quartet Nights, we're jerks!"
"That's not true." Ottoya pouted. "The Quartet Nights and He☆ven can't be trusted either. Not all celebrities are innocent. We are hot but not pure! Besides, I think Y/n is cool. I mean like he really love us! If he love me that much he should know my birthday! And what I like!"
"I bet he does. He might stalk us on media." Cecil chuckle.
"I mean it's weird....creepy but impressing that he'll do that even though he won't get a chance. He's just like those crazy girls." Ren said.

Nanami was frowning through their conversations. She didn't like how they were talking about Y/n when he treated her horrible. Nanami sigh sadly. She can't help but feel desperate as well...
Shibuya walked in the room and smile at Nanami. "You seem upset. Is it the pop star princes?" She ask. Nanami shrug her shoulders. "Don't worry, I'm going to support you!" She said. "Besides you're pretty! You got the boys attention anyway!"
"Yeah." Nanami smile.
(Your pov)
"I think I got this!!" I said. Believe it or not, I finally understand how to use the guitar, the microphone, and other instrument. Took forever!!
"In your face!!" I said to nobody! Zoe and Austin had went to help on stage. I was basically alone. Yep! Alone.
But I'm used to scaring people away and have no friends. It's.....basically my life. I sat down and took out a white sheet of paper from my binder. I was bored. Nanami is busy practicing her (MY) song.
I started sketching a guy. And I made him look hot showing his abs. I put on my earbuds and played (Your Song) loud! Like I can't hear anything. I didn't even realize I was singing loud! Am I the only one who does this???

(Cecil's Pov)
I was walking down the hall carrying boxes for the singing competition until...I heard a loud singing. Like really loud?!! I walk to the music room and peeked inside. There was Y/n singing loud and even dancing. His eyes are closed. I walked inside and he didn't even noticed. I put the boxes on the ground. Did he draw that?? I pick up the sketch. "Y/n?" I said.
He started singing loud. Didn't know his voice could go that high?!! That's when he started twirling towards my direction. "Y/n!!" I scream. His eyes widen but before he could notice the box....he tripped.
Then he fell tumbling on me. There was aloud crash...ugh.

(Your pov)
My eyes widen. "Oh! Sorry!" I cried pulling my left earbud off. "Sorry-" I look at the guy. It was Cecil?!! My blood started to rise.
"Hey..."Cecil awkwardly rub his neck. I stood up and he did too. I didn't say anything...I don't want to be weird. I wanted to say 'Senpai!' but I'm glad I held it in. "You were loud." Cecil chuckle.
"Yeah...I listen to music and sing loud when I'm alone or depress." I replied. Cecil frown. "Are you depress?" He ask.
I shook my head. "No, I'm fine. This is me...Y/n that weird boy!"
I notice the decorations were scattered out of the box." I'll clean this up." I said. Cecil decided to help. We made small talks here and there. And this time....wasn't weird.
"Hey, sorry about the day before...we were jerks." Cecil said.
I didn't say anything. Gosh! I just wanted to hug him crazy but he'll ran away. "Oh ok." I said.

Boom!! The door flew open. "Is anyone okay? We heard a crash! The intsruments aren't ruin right?" Natsuki cried. "Y/n?!" Ottoya cried.
Tokiya walk towards us. "What happened?"
"Yeah." I said. "I-I have to go. Bye." I grab my stuff. It's hard to avoid them.
"Wait!! Don't go yet!" Ottoya cried walking after me. "Y/n, at least let me walk you home!"

What? He wants to walk me home? I turn around. "No thanks." I mumble and ran...

Once I was out of their sight, I walked. Gosh! I want to say yes but no...gotta keep it cool. I ran my fingers through my hair. I saw Mason in the hall. "Oh? Fangay! You look awful!" He smirk. He followed me outside and grab my bag pulling it. "Dude! Leave me alone!" I yell.
"Why should I? You're not popular! You got no friends! You scare them away! Like the boys!" Mason pull my bag hard.

"You must be straight as Ken the doll!" I yell.

"Well at least I'm popular and I don't scare them away like your obsessive behavior!" Mason tug my hair.

Before I could feel any hit, he was being pushed away. Huh? Ottoya growl at Mason. "Leave!" Mason looked shocked but nod as he ran off.
Ottoya? "What are you doing here?" I ask. Ottoya smile. I soon felt a drip. Then a little bit of rain.
Ottoya pulled out an umbrella then put it over me. "It's best if I come home with you." He said. I couldn't help but blush. "What about the others?" I ask.
He replied. "Don't worry about them. So we should get going."

I smile. "Ok."

(I love Ottoya! Also am I the only one who doesn't like Nanami's hair? No offense...or her eyes? Thanks for reading!!)