Part 32

I look to see the Quartet Nights frowning. What? "H-Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask. They look at me as if I was the most stupidest person alive. Cecil smile. "Hi! We were just talking to Y/n. Why are you guys here?"
"We sent a note to him saying that he should meet us here. I'm sorry, but he didn't come here for you." Ranmaru said. So they were the one who left it. I should be happy but there was an uncomfortable feeling rushing in. The Starish step in front of me. "Anyway, why would you want to talk to him? Didn't you cancel the audition because of him? I mean....you stole his book and never return it. Second, you ignored his feelings like he was some trash left on the sidewalk. You even been rude to him in Middle School. And now you got guts to come back?" Reiji smirk.
I frown. They are telling the truth. But how do they know? "Y/n, you don't need them. Besides, Tokiya. Give his book back!" Camus said. I look at Tokiya. "Yeah! Where is my book?!" I ask feeling worried. Tokiya roll his eyes and reach into his uniform but his face turn into shock.
What?!
"The heck?! I swear it's in here!" Tokiya growl. Natsuki look worried and said. "Maybe....um it's back at the studio?"  My heart is beating. Don't tell me...

(Nobodys pov)
Inside, Tokiya was panicking. Just where would the book be? Ottoya grab his tie and look him straight in the eye. "What are you doing?! I thought you had the book!" The red head whisper. Tokiya frown. "I-I don't know where it is.....I swear I had it in my uniform. Uh oh! It's not in here!!"
(Your pov)
Syo smile at me. "Some issue." He said making me more worried. I didn't notice the Quartet Night were smirking. "Where is my songbook, Tokiya?!" I said sternly. "I'm not going to ask again." The blue haired male look at me. He wasn't holding any emotion and sigh. "Y/n, I'm sorry but.....I lost your book."
D-Did I hear it clearly?! He lost my book?! He lost my songbook that I had for years?! Syo grab my hand making me look at him. "W-We never  meant to lose it. The book has to be in this school!!" My bangs covered my eyes. I-I worked hard into my songs.... I wrote stories and diaries. I drew pictures....I put my schedule on in...I have pictures of concerts...I practically did everything in my book.
I didn't realize tears were streaming down my eyes. This is all my fault!!!
It's my fault for falling for these loser of singers who couldn't return my book back! They just have to keep it!

SLAP!!!

My hand slapped Tokiya's cheek. "You've done enough." I said and walk away. The Quartet Night follow me into the school. "I'm so sorry to here that, Y/n. The Starish were jerks to you! We want to make your dreams come true." Ai said patting my back. I didn't respond. I have no feelings now. Normally, I'll get excited but now....no.

(Nobodys pov)
"I didn't mean to loose it ok!!" Tokiya yell walking around the tree. Syo glare. "Yeah. But now someone is going to take it and say they wrote it. We can't cancel the audition yet. Let's continue it then." He said. Ren cross his arm. "Um..hello? What is the audition going to do anyway?! That's also not going to help find his book!"
"Well, we'll just try. Who would even have his book?" Ottoya ask.

Little did they know, a girl was holding a book while walking by....

(Thanks for reading!!)