Part 18

No! Stop it! You know what he did! I took a deep breath and look away.
"Tokiya!! Leave him be! He's not worth your time!" Jessica whine. Tokiya look to my direction.  "Are you going to audition? It's going to start on Thursday." I scoff. "I don't know. I don't think I will be. Why ask?"
He sigh. Jessica walk to my desk and smirk. "Tokiya,let's not bother him. He can't even sing your right tune to your heart. Unlike me, I can sing higher than Beyoncè or Celion Dione. Just to be clear, I'm gonna audition and you better be there." She smile that stupid smile.
Jessica is Mason's girlfriend. To be honest, Jessica is worst than Mason. She hurts people that piss her off. Especially treating Mason as just a bodyguard. Last time when a girl stood up to her, Jessica told her boyfriend to beat the girl up till no blood is in her vein. And she spat on the girl during 8th grade science. Tokiya just thought she was an innocent girl.
Riinng! The teacher started the lesson about perimeter and area. "Now! We have project today students! Our project is if we could build a building and determine what size you make. You will have a packet to write down your answers! Ok! I'll pick partners for you guys!"
She told the names on who will partner up. Jessica partnered up with Jacob who's a nerd with glasses. Poor Jacob to be partner up with a snob woman.
"Tokiya and Y/n! You guys are partners. Good luck class!" Tokiya and I stare at each other. "Um..hey." I was the first to spoke up. "Anyway,  let's do our project. So if we're building a place than we need to figure out the width, height, and length. I'll do the town. You can build the empire state building." He nodded. During 30 minutes, we got along very well. We laugh and talk as if we are best friends. His smile melt my heart but am I still mad at him? Jessica was talking on her phone not even paying attention to Jacob who ask for help. "Hey, Y/n. Have you lost a book or anything?" Tokiya ask. My eyes widen and heart start beating. Does he know!? "What do you mean?! I did lost something special! And I couldn't help but worry so much about it!! I know someone has it but I'm worried if my special thing is in a wrong hand!" I cried.
Tokiya gently pat my shoulder. "Don't worry about it. I think they'll return it to you and be amazed."
Amazed? What is he talking about?

(Sorry for not updating that much lately. But I'm here:)