Part 8

I took the note out of the bag and unfold it.
From:Nanami
Are you ok? Why are you running away from me, Y/n? Did I do something wrong?
I just want to be friends with you..
Do you want to sit with me at lunch? The other guys would be there..
Please talk to me, don't run away
I won't give up on you yet!
I hope you enjoy your lunch since you weren't in the cafeteria

I just stare at the letter. I feel really uncomfortable just reading it. Ugh..why can't she just give up on me!? I don't want to be friends with her anymore! I could tell she's pretty on the outside but too naive on the inside. I crumble the note and threw it into the bag. Tsk! What does she know about me?! Don't she understand that when someone runs away from her, she should leave them alone!!!
But I should at least thank her for giving me a lunch. I gather my things and leave the rooftop so that I could get a full lunch in the cafeteria. Still! If I see Nanami I will try to blend into other people surroundings so she won't see me.
Once I got to the place, students was buzzing around talking. Especially the group of girls surrounding my favorite pop star singers. And Nanami was in the middle blushing while Ren stroke her hair. Guh! I walk to the counter ordering food also hoping no one would see me.
Even Mason!!! He would laugh at me and embarrass me in front of everyone of what happened! I don't want anything bad happen .

"Oh look! Isn't it the boy who got REJECTED over and over!" Just my luck!! I turn around looking straight at Mason's dark eyes. He gave me a smirk and continue his insult. "Hey! It's not my fault that you got trampled over by your fav singers! Don't worry, you don't look so great anyway. Oh! I have a good joke!
When the pop star prince hear you sing....they'll run away cuz you couldn't sing their right tune!!" His group of friends laugh so loud that New Jersey could hear. Gosh they're annoying but what's worst is that everyone around the lunchroom starts to quiet down and listen to our conversation. I gulped.

(Thanks for 89 reads!)