Part 20

I stood up proudly. My heart beat faster. I train so hard with my voice! There's no way I'm backing down now! Even if the pop star prince will reject me, I will have a chance! It's not the end of the world after all. I put my stuff away and ran to the lunchroom. I need to sign up before it'll end! I push through the students who was looking at me weirdly. Mason stepped in front of me. "Where do you..." but I ran past him before he could finish. This is not the time to fight with him! I finally reach the sign-up place. I ran to the table panting. "Am I late?" I ask.
The woman looked at me. "Yes, you are sir. I'm sorry but there is no more room for another person to audition. We have reached our limit. You should have come early." My jaw dropped. I felt like my heart stop beating. "B-but are you allow to add just one more person to the sheet?"
The woman shook her head. "Sir, I can't do anything about it. We have 430 people auditioning at this school so we have reached our limits."
I sigh. Guh! If I could turn back time, than I would be the first to sign-up!  "Aww..are you sad?" Jessica ask smirking. "It was bound to happen anyway. But it's better! The princes won't have to listen to you when you sing. You'll make the mirrors crack just by hearing a bad voice."
She sashay away. I just stood staring at the poster.
"Y/n! Did you want to sign-up?" Syo ask. "Syo!? What are you doing here?" I cried. He rub the back of his neck. "I saw you running quickly. But I realize that you wanted to sign-up and you couldn't do to limit."
I nod. Even though I'm sad but I was also happy that Syo is here. He handed me a paper. "It's not too late though. Sign here." I look at the paper. My eyes widen. "But I thought I couldn't sign-up?!" I cried. Syo smile. "Yeah, but we're famous. Therefore there is no limit to anything. I saved it for you. I know you won't give up, Y/n. From the very first day I saw you, you held strength and never gave up after we've been so rude to you. Tokiya says negative about you before but I know you can sing. I'm very happy that you want to audition."
Badump! My whole face flush. Did he just praise me? My heart sped up. I quickly sign the sheet even though my hand shook. Syo ruffle my hair and walked away. That just happen! Ok! Cool it Y/n! But I can't!  I was so overjoyed that I didn't notice Mason scoff. "You better not break their ears with your high pitched voice!" All of a sudden I hugged Mason! "Oi! Don't be gay with me!" He yell. I got off of him apologizing.
"I'm not gay, idiot! I'm just happy!!!" I smile. Mason groan.

Wait... I haven't thought of a song to sing!

(Thanks for reading)