[xiv] feelings

[14]

taehyung emerged from jungkook's room ten minutes later dressed in his clothes from yesterday. he made his way through to the kitchen/living room/dining room, yawning and casually rubbing his ass. he made his way over to the fridge, reaching out to open it when-

"i would ask why your ass is sore, but i think we both know the answer to that."

taehyung jumped, skittish, and spun to see a rather angry looking jimin sat at the table, arms folded. taehyung must've just walked right past him.

"jimin!" taehyung said, eyes widening. "uh, about what you saw-"

"dude, don't even." he held up a hand and dragged out a chair. "sit. we have a lot to discuss."

[one long, drawn-out, over-thought discussion later]

"well, shit." jimin gasped, running his hands through his hair famously. "i mean, shit, and congrats at the same time."

"don't congratulate me, jiminie. that makes me sound like i was winning some sort of competition. kook isn't a competition."

"well, you are technically using him, aren't you? to see whether you like guys or not?"

i just don't know. stop asking.

"taehyung-ssi?"

"right, right yeah." taehyung coughed nervously.

"well at least you didn't fuck him, 'cause that would've been really cruel."

"jimin, i told you, i don't like him like that, so why would we ever fuck?"

oh shut up, taehyung, of course you wanted to fuck him and he wanted to fuck you. he even said so himself.

"at least he didn't ask that though, right?" jimin chuckled and sipped on his coffee. "but, uh, do you think you know about your feelings now? you know, whether you like guys or not?"

taehyung sighed and shrugged.

"well, when you asked me if i'd ever fucked a guy, my answer was no, and my answer is still no. so, i guess i won't know until i try."

"right." jimin nodded, then playfully punched the younger's shoulder. "and good on you, just, try not to break ggukie, okay? he may come off as a tough guy- and i know as your top, he certainly does- but we need him in this team. can't have feelings getting in the way."

ah, fucking feelings.

×

weird chapter but you know
i think im gonna double update... what do y'all think?