[iii] shudder

[3]

[sent at 23.07]

taehyung [23:07]
hey
hi
hellooooooo
jungkooooook
peter pan
fry cook
bunny
bun-mister
jin bum
HAHAHHA autocorrect
tht was menna say hun
bun wtf

jungkook [23:13]
ok jesus what

taehyung [23:14]
yay ur alive?!!!!!!

jungkook [23:16]
yep... well done?

taehyung [23:16]
come to my room now
please

jungkook [23:18]
ugh but i dislike u vry
vry much

taehyung [23:18]
u like that u dislike me

jungkook [23:19]
... what

taehyung [23:20]
i need ur help

jungkook [23:21]
of course you do

taehyung [23:21]
LET
ME
SPEAK
DAYUM BOI
i need help studying
come to my room
please kookkkk

jungkook [23:23]
i really do hate u
but fine
seen as im a nice person
n all

taehyung [23:23]
ok my 11:11 ;)
hurry u sexy beast

taehyung and jungkook soon relaxed in the same room together, taehyung sprawled out on his bed and jungkook sitting a desk chair, scribbling excessively.

taehyung propped his chin on his hand and glanced at the younger boy, before finding himself casually staring with wonder at one of his best friends.

he'd never really taken into account how perfect jungkook's facial features were. everything was so precisely aligned, as though they were carved purposely to look immaculate.

suddenly, don't you want to be the one saying oppa? popped into his head, which he briskly shook away, desperately trying to distract himself. he tried, and failed, as even a small piece of fringe falling to jungkook's eyes caught his immediate attention.

"why do you study so hard? aren't the youngest people meant to study less and party more?" taehyung queried, bringing his pencil to his mouth and chewing indifferently than the younger.

jungkook looked up from his labour and rolled his eyes.

"because i care about my future."

"hey, so do i!" taehyung shouted, lobbing the pencil at jungkook's head and missing profusely.

"you spent all of last night drinking with jimin hyung, even when our debut is coming up and we need to focus-"

"jungkook-ah." taehyung said, staring calmly at the maknae.

"what?" he said, breathing slightly heavier than he was a few moments ago.

"you look a little stressed. you want some help relaxing?"

silence.

a sense of pondering in the air.

"what kind of help?" jungkook questioned, sort of as though he was offended.

"you, uh, want me to, uh..." taehyung mumbled, feeling the fluster of pink flood his cheeks. "jerk you off?" taehyung tried to play it off as a joke, chuckling and avoiding eye contact, bringing his focus back to making all embarrassment leave him.

"ha, yeah, right." jungkook sniggered, also returning to his studies. "i genuinely haven't gotten a good suck or handjob since... wow... must be, like, a year?"

taehyung almost spat out, again, the drink he didn't have in his mouth.

"a whole fucking year with no mouth or hand, other than your own, around your cock???" taehyung yelped after his exclamation, realising how his words may have affected the younger boy. however, jungkook wasn't so focused on his reaction, instead, he stared at the wall and appeared hazy.

"ah, i miss it..." jungkook's voice was a hushed whisper, and taehyung couldn't help but note the sense of longing in his voice.

it made taehyung shudder.

they sat in silence for a while, though it was half torture, half complete serenity. for jungkook, he loved the quiet, he loved being able to gently ponder the meanings of the world. meanwhile, taehyung's mind was spinning out of control- conjuring up all sorts of scenarios that involved jungkook and his dick. he furiously tried to push the thoughts from his mind, but they would not budge, stubborn.

"h-hey, kook?" taehyung mumbled, not being able to take it anymore. jungkook hmphed in response and raised his eye line to meet with taehyung's. taehyung couldn't keep his gaze, but he couldn't look away either. it was as though jungkook's ebony irises were designed to draw one in, and scare one off.

"taehyung? what is it?"

"d-do you think... y-you'd ever consider f-fucking a guy?"

there it was. it was out. there was no point in pretending to joke around now. taehyung wanted to cry, he wanted to yell that he took back the question, but he couldn't do either of these things; all he could do was lie and wait for the youngster's reaction.

"i'm not gay, taehyung."

of course.

taehyung detached his gaze from jungkook's and looked down at his fingers, fiddling with his nails.

"y-yeah, i know. it was just some stupid idea, is all-"

"did yoongi talk to you too?" jungkook confined to stare, wide-eyed.

so that's who jimin's secret lover is. and of course, yoongi hyung decided to question jungkook about his sexuality, for some goddamn reason. it's not like i asked him to, or even showed any interest, so why...

"no! no, he didn't. b-but jiminie did say that y-you said you wanted to experiment a little."

"oh you've got to be kidding me!"

"what?"

"yoongi's a little twat, jesus. just because i clicked on one website one time, doesn't mean i'm fucking into it!"

taehyung expected, from the way he was talking, for jungkook to be genuinely angry. instead, he was laughing hysterically, clutching his stomach and wiping away tears as though he was in pain.

"of course i'm not gay." he repeated, stopping his laughter.

silence.

"yeah..." jungkook mumbled, looking down at the floor: an action that seemed suspicious to taehyung, but he didn't question it.

"good, cause neither am i." taehyung announced, gaining back all the confidence he lost in asking the question.

silence.

"but just out of interest, would it actually be classified as being gay if you are just, uh, you know, experimenting?" jungkook asked, leaning back in his chair and spinning to fully face taehyung now, his face not at all embarrassed and genuinely curious.

"no!" taehyung replied, maybe a little too suddenly, but he replied all the same. "i mean, not from my perspective." taehyung threw a small wink in the youngest's direction, receiving a fake clutch of his heart.

wait, he asked a question about it.

does that mean he's considering?

×

yay i like this book :))))