[vii] that was my butt

lmao all these titles sound sexual as fuckk

[7]

the members took their assigned cars to the comeback stage venue: a total of half an hour away from their dorm. this would usually be a brisk drive for korea, seen as driving was much quicker than taking the tube, except big hit couldn't afford for the members to have one big car. instead, there were two that just about squeezed them in. and, of course, with taehyung's luck, he'd been seated next to the one and only jeon jungkook, the last person he wanted to be near to right now. whenever they made eye contact, it just seemed incredibly forced, as though they both were hiding something infuriatingly important.

and to add to the uncomfortableness, their thighs were pressed tightly together the whole journey, making taehyung's situation even worse. he tried to move away, he really did, but he had balls, and they were not going to be crushed just because an incredibly hot guy had his leg sliding up against-

woah. chill, tae, jungkook's not that hot, okay?

the scenery just about managed to distract taehyung from the reality of the situation.

in what taehyung deemed to be record breaking-ly slow time, they'd arrived and were being escorted backstage to their dressing rooms. they were split up into two, as usual, half hair and makeup, half the resting and filming area. in the resting and filming area, the boys were warned before they were on camera, and were told to 'react well for the fans'. of course, they obliged. in the hair and makeup, it was a lot more relaxed and less forced, as the artists didn't want to be on camera as often, so the camera crew wouldn't shoot them as much. this is why taehyung spent the majority of his time in the corner of the hair and makeup dressing room, earphones in, eyes drooping.

his face and hair was done up to look as hard core and sexy as humanly possible, and to be completely honest, he didn't give two fucks. he was so exhausted, that he'd happily have ruined the artists hard work just to have a nap.

he'd began to feel himself slip into a blissful nap when a loud shout sounded from the doorway of the dressing room.

"attention! we'll shoot in here in 1 minute so crew, be prepared to hide yourselves if you wish not to be seen! please wake any members so they can react!"

no, no, no.

taehyung sobbed on the inside. he painfully creaked open his eyes before an awkward crew member came over to shake him awake.

he kept his ear phones in, however. if he looked depressed, maybe the camera wouldn't find him interesting enough.

"ah, v!" the high-pitched cry of jimin sounded from the door frame and taehyung snapped his head up to see all 6 members entering the room. three came over, followed by a cameraman.

showtime.

"yah!" taehyung exclaimed, making his eyes tired again. "i want to sleep, you brat. leave me be." he put on the most annoyed tone he could conjure. namjoon and jungkook followed behind the cameraman who only kept jimin and taehyung in shot. jimin began to take a seat on taehyung's body that was lying across the sofa.

"you're comfy, tae tae." he giggled and grinned at the cameraman for approval that it was entertaining enough.

taehyung groaned- not acting, as jimin was genuinely putting all his weight on his stomach- and wrapped his arms around jimin to pull him down onto his chest.

"you're stuck now." he giggled evilly.

from the corner of his eye, he saw someone's tongue roll against their cheek.

"jungkook-ah's jealous!" jimin called, cackling as he clung onto taehyung's shirt and buried his face into his neck. taehyung followed his original gaze to see jungkook with a very solemn expression, very contrasting to namjoon who was in hysterics at jimin's weight causing taehyung pain.

"c'mere, ggukie!" taehyung used the nickname he rarely called jungkook off-camera. he pretty much only said it when his on-camera persona emerged. maybe sometimes when he was being patronising, also.

jungkook rolled his eyes, but a grin crept across his cheeks as he took a run up, then flung his body on top of jimin and taehyung.

taehyung enclosed the two members in his arms, groaning deeply into someone's ear.

"such weirdos... anyway, who's anticipating today? well i definitely am..."

taehyung heard namjoon talking in the background and looked over through the small gap of light, that wasn't covered by jimin and jungkook, to see the cameraman focused on namjoon who was slowly walking away and over to jin, seated in front of the mirror.

taehyung slapped someone's ass, the owner unknown, and moaned, trying to heave the boys off.

"the cameras gone, you fuckers." he kept his voice low, in case the microphone picked up his words.

"that was my butt." he heard a husky and breathy voice mumble in his ear, their breath hot on his lobe. obviously, he knew who this was. it was certainly not fucking jimin.

the two members climbed off him and left him alone to ponder on his thoughts.

"can the members please make their way to the stage for rehearsal!"

×