[vi] wider and wider

wowowow two updates in one day?? ;)

[6]

today was the day taehyung's life changed forever.

no, stop thinking about jungkook's dick pic.

it was the day of his debut, and he'd been awoken by shouts throughout the dorm of young boys hyped as fuck.

taehyung groaned and rolled over lazily to pick up his phone. it was 5.05am, meaning he'd slept a total of 40 odd minutes. all due to fucking jungkook.

DING.

jungkook [05:05]
hey dickhead wake up

taehyung [05:05]
holy shit is jeon jungkook
texting me first?????

jungkook [05:06]
just come to the kitchen,
yeah?

taehyung sighed deeply and switched his phone off, allowing it to cascade to the mattress while he brought his hands through his hair.

so, i guess 'the talk' won't be until after the debut like he thought, huh?

taehyung groggily emerged from his bedroom seven minutes later, dressed and pampered to the extent of a teenage boy, not an idol just yet (he'd left that work of art to the makeup and hair artists). he dragged his feet through the shallow corridor that connected each of the members' rooms, passing jungkook's door on the way. he could've sworn his heart string tugged a little. as curious as it sounded, he was nervous. nervous as hell for this talk.

eventually, tae made it to the main room of the dorm that was largest and contained a mixture of living room, dining room and kitchen.

several members were sprawled on the sofa- yoongi, hoseok, jin- and two were sat, scoffing at a concoction of whatever they'd found in the cupboards that day- jimin and namjoon. of course, the member he is desperately didn't want to see was waiting right where he said. the kitchen.

jungkook was perched on the kitchen island, his hands rubbing his eyes tiredly. taehyung groaned and accepted the inevitable talk, beginning his journey over to the kitchen.

"tired, are we?" taehyung mumbled, walking past jungkook, who had jumped a little at tae's presence, and headed straight to the fridge.

"you can talk." jungkook exchange and taehyung shrugged, literally yawning as he returned the banter.

"touché." taehyung took out some orange juice and shut the fridge, placing it on the counter. he stood in silence, just staring at the amber liquid. the juice would taste bitter, and he didn't think he liked it all that much, but he knew that he wouldn't regret having some. he started to wonder if his mind was having objects act as representatives for his life's situations. nah.

taehyung spun around suddenly, catching jungkook's eye contact as he spoke with a lowered voice.

"if we're gonna talk, can we at least not do it in front of them?" taehyung jammed his head in the direction of the wannabe idols messily eating, playing games, and attempting to make music with crappy software. they were poor, okay.

"what do you mean?" jungkook cocked his head to the side and slid off the counter, taking a step towards taehyung. "'scuse me, bro." he reached a muscular arm behind tae and snatched the juice. taehyung's heart dropped. he sort of still wanted that juice...

"i mean about... you know, yesterday." taehyung murmured, looking down at his fiddling fingers.

jungkook frowned and unscrewed the lid of the bottle, taking a swig directly from it. taehyung's face would usually have scrunched up in disgust at the maknae's poor manners, except this time, his eyes were intently focused on the way jungkook's jaw chinked when he opened it wider and wider to gulp down the liquid.

"nothing to talk about, hyung." jungkook shrugged, swallowing deeply beforehand and turning to lean against the island once again.

"dude-"

"look, i already said, i'm not gay, so it didn't mean anything, okay? i was just helping you out." jungkook mumbled, though he looked down also. from taehyung's point of view, the words coming from the maknae's mouth were ones of a fuck boy, but the way jungkook was blushing intensely suggested otherwise. "besides, you initiated. what was up with that anyway?"

"i-i..." taehyung stuttered. he wanted to answer, but in all honesty, there was none.

"oh shit!" the pair spun to face the rest of the room, their eyes coming into contact with namjoon who had jumped upright from his masterpiece of a breakfast. "we need to be outside in 5!"

×