[i] most definitely would

lowercase intended! it looks better in my opinion
+
leggo

[1]

"taehyung-ah, what do you think about fucking a guy?"

taehyung instantly spat the remainders of his vodka coke from his mouth, the spray cascading onto the hyung's face.

"ah! seriously?" jimin yelled, grimacing intensely as he scanned the room for a tissue.

"y-you what?" taehyung retorted, completely blanking from jimin's exclamation, and focusing on his precious enquiry.

jimin was too preoccupied smearing the liquid messily about his face, to notice taehyung's tomato red complexion.

"yeah? what do you think?" he spoke nonchalantly.

"i-i... i'm not gay, b-bro." taehyung began confident, but softly whispered the last part, as though he were ashamed.

the fuck? taehyung thought. just tell him fuck no!

"yeah, i'm definitely not gay." he nodded with reassurance and ignored the copious amount of blood still rushing to his cheeks.

"you don't have to be gay to have thought about it, man." jimin sniggered, disposing of the damp tissue and lifting his glass up to his mouth. "i mean, we're young, and surely youth ought to experiment a little?"

"i agree. and that's what college is for."

"taehyung- we're not going to college, let's be realistic. it's a few days until the big debut, and after that, it'll be work, work and a shit ton of work. we gotta live and love a little while we still can!" he angled the drink to his mouth and gulped down what was left.

taehyung decided to follow suit, raising his own glass to his mouth and downing it in his refusal to make any further comments.

"oh, come on tae. don't tell me you've never wanked at the thought of a bigger hand? one that's stronger? maybe a male hand? tugging on your? little?-"

"call my dick little and i will shove my fist up your ass."

jimin scoffed before sighing deeply. "don't you want to experiment a little?"

why in the fuck would i want to-

"don't you want to know what it's like to be treated like a princess?"

no, because i'm a straight guy-

"don't you want to be the one saying 'oppa'?"

no i most definitely would-

well.

i most definitely would.

×

welcome, , to this wonderful fun-packed fluff-packed smut-packed fanfiction written by yours truly :)))

and before anyone asks, jungkook tops, though i strongly believe taekook is a switch relationship.

it's just more fun with the young latter being in charge ;)

enjoy

and eat some burritos

[fun fact: i've never had a burrito]