[xiii] wake up mother fcker

[13]

taehyung's eyes fluttered open and were met with the soothing dim light of morning.

ah, shit.

the thoughts from yesterday's events revisited his mind, a small smile creeping onto his face. however, that smile was quickly replaced with a frown once he realised where he was. he was lying on his side, but he wasn't alone. a muscular arm was snaked around his naked torso.

"fuck!" he yelped, squirming out from under the maknae's grip.

did i not go back to my room? obviously not.

"ah, tae..." jungkook groaned, rolling over and allowing taehyung to be free. he jumped up, then realised he wasn't clothed, and snatched the duvet from the bed to cover himself.

"where are the members? shouldn't i go back-"

"shh," jungkook hushed, putting an arm behind his head and one arm outstretched. "gimme the blankie."

"'blankie'? seriously, are you three? c'mon, where are my clothes?" taehyung rolled his eyes, spinning around and trying to frantically look for his clothes. he was bent over, collecting his sweatpants when he felt a firm grip on his hips, then he was shoved forwards against the wall.

"so, a three year old fucked you with a dildo, huh?" jungkook whispered, pushing taehyung's front flat against the freezing plaster. he had his body completely pressed against the elder also, and was gently stroking his blanket-covered hips.

"jungkook! let me go!" taehyung squirmed, trying to get free.

jungkook chuckled and shook his head gently, tugging on the duvet that covered his modesty.

"not until you give me my blankie." he whispered, trying to pull harder on the material that taehyung was so desperately holding onto. his breath trickled against taehyung's neck, but now was not the time to get turned on.

"kookie-"

suddenly, jungkook yanked the duvet away with one swift motion and chucked it behind him back on the bed. taehyung squealed from the hit of cold air, but was quickly silenced by jungkook pressing himself up against his naked body once again, placing one hand on the wall, one on his hips.

"jungkook, you ass! you have your blankie! now let me go!" taehyung groaned, pounding the wall in frustration.

"mm, nah..." jungkook chuckled once more, grazing his lips against taehyung's neck and tracing the marks he'd left the previous day.

"kook..." taehyung breathed out, giving up on his escape and accepting the maknae's actions. he reached behind him and stroked the younger's bicep.

jungkook smirked once more, the hand on taehyung's waist slowly crawling to the front of him, massaging his skin as he went...

"WAKE UP MOTHER FUCKER- oh my god!"

jungkook practically flew backwards, leaving taehyung completely exposed as he went. the two boys spun around to see a shocked as fuck jimin standing by the door frame, completely frozen in place.

"uuuuuh!" jungkook looked about hurriedly, then found what he was searching for, throwing the duvet over to taehyung. he successfully caught it and covered himself.

"jesus, guys." jimin scoffed, grimacing immensely. "just... i'll be out here, waiting expectantly for an explanation." and with that, he slammed the door shut, leaving jungkook and taehyung to sulk in their own embarassment.

×