Gaya:Oh ya,Ani was telling me that he had some work.

Me:Is there any new movie in the pendrive?

Ela:I think so Shashu,saved some movies recently but I'm not sure what movie.

Me:That's great.

Thiya's POV (Me)

I couldn't believe whatever happened yesterday,actually happened.It's not a matter which could have handled that easily.Oh god,how did that happened to me?

The bus stopped at Chennai bus station.I took a auto and went to the house.I knocked the door,but my friends didn't open.I ringed the house bell.

Ela:Coming.

Ela opened the door.

Ela:Thiya (she hugged me)Thiya is here guys.

Gaya and Hari came to the door.

Hari:Let me help you with the bags.(She took my bag and kept it in her room)

Gaya hugged me and we entered the living hall.

Hari came and sat beside me.

Hari:How was your birthday?

Tears scrolled down my cheek.I quickly hugged Hari.

Hari:Thiya..Alugeriya?I'm sorry pa,we didn't mean to wish you late.We were handling Gaya's problem.Baby pls don't cry.

Gaya:Why are you crying?We said right,we will make up to you

Ela:Thiya,come on.

Me:I'm not crying because of that.I'm getting married

Hari:What?(She broke the hug)Omg,ponnu.Maatikichu  maatikichu  maatikichu

Gaya:Yaaru antha paiyan?Do you like him?How does he look like?Yentha uru paiyan?

Ela:Arrange ah?

Gaya:Of course arrange.Iva yenaiku love pannirukka..

Hari:Love ah arrange ah...Antha paiyan nechaiyamaga lucky dhaan?

Gaya:Avan per yenna?Did you guys had a talk?Is his parents ok?

Ela:Cute ah irukeranna?

Hari:First of all,have you meet him yet or verum photo?

Me:Guys guys...Stop.Chill down.Stop bombing with with questions about him.Calm down

Hari:Ok ok,you tell us first.Later we will ask questions.Faster faster,tell baby..

Gaya:Sollu..

Gaya and Ela sat in front of me while Hari had already sat beside me and the were staring at me with curious looks on their face.Hari laughed out of sudden.

Me:Yendi sirikira?Pei maari iruku

Hari:Oruthaan oda nalamaiya nenaichu parthaan,siripu vanthirichu

Gaya:Yaaru?

Hari:Oruthaan,romba naala Thiya-ku route vittutu irundhaan.Avan nalamaiya nenaicha pavamaga irruku

Ela and Gaya looked at each other and they started to laugh

E,G and H:Dwara (they said chorusly and laughed hardly)

Me:Guys..

The stopped laughing.Listen to my flashback first.

Hari:Seri,vaanga elarum sernthu parkalam

Ela:You mean ketkelam.

Everyone started to look up at the ceiling

Me:Why are you guys looking at the ceiling?

Gaya:Flashback athu naala dhaan

Hari:Aprom,black and white-la imagine pannanum la

Me:Neenga rendu perum,Iyappan kuda romba irukadhingga.Onggaluku avan mathiri loose pudichirichu.Ada chei,yelarum inga parungga.Athukenu,don't stare la.

Hey!!!!

Hahaha,that seems to end with suspense.Suspense-le iru baby Thiyanirudh ....Hahahaha(Evil laugh)

How is this chapter guys?Hope it was good enough.

I told that it's a lucky guy..but who is actually the unlucky guy who is getting married with Thiya??? (joke joke)

Pity Dwara,he really likes Thiya.Seems like he have to fight for Thiya,now..

Do drop your opinions in comments below.

And don't forget to click the star button to like this update.

Love you all..Extra love for Thiya baby,hahaha

To Be Continued...