Part 20

My POV

When I entered the studio,I heard someone playing guitar.It must be Saju who is playing at the recording room.I walked towards the recording room and knocked the door.I waved at him,he ignore it and he played louder than before.I felt like I'm in some kind of concert,he played very loudly.I opened the door and went in the room.I said Hi and smiled at him.

Hari:Hey...wow,I can't believe your this much good in playing guitar(he gave me a weird look and continue playing)I mean,of course your good at it,that's your job.Ahmmm....so,why did you left the shop earlier?And you look angry,any problem?

He stopped playing guitar and looked at me as if I did something wrong.He put his guitar on the chair and walked towards.I walked backwards until I hit the wall.He put his both hands between me against the wall.I shouted "What are doing?".He didn't response and moved closer to my face.I could feel his warm breath and I could see angriness in his eyes.Without my knowledge,tears rolled down my eyes.

Before anything could happen the boys and my friends entered the studio,thank god..He released me.I opened the door and hugged dude and Gaya.Tears rolled down my eyes.All of them looked at Saju..

Gaya:Hey,what happen?

Me:Nothing..

Ela:Eh,solle what happen?

Me:Nothing(I said in a rougher voice)

Ani:Did you both fight?Why are you crying?

Me:No(wiped my tears)

The boys looked at me and walked in the recording room where Saju was busy tuning his guitar as nothing had happen.

Gaya:Deyh enna aachu(placing her hands on my shoulder)Did he tried to do anything to you?

Ela:If he tried,I'm going to kill him..

Me:No guys,nothing happen.Don't ask anything more.

(Stopping My POV)

After a few minutes, Ani,Sreyas,Iyap,Shank and Saju came out of the room calmly.

Ani:Girls,its 5pm already,so do you want me to drop you all at your house.Gaya and Hari,both of you must come to the club with us,don't forget.

Gaya:No,we will go to our house by our own,Ani have you forgot that we have a car.And of course,I and Hari will join you for sure.

Ani:So that means both of you will come to the club on your own.

Gaya:Yes,I'll drive or she will...

Ani:Ok,come to the Illusions-The Madras Pub.Its at Mylapore.(Gaya nod)

Iyap:Eh,I thought you were planning to go to Gatsby 2000.

Ani:That was my old plan.My new plan is going to Illusions.

We said bye to them and left the studio.

***************************************************************

We reached the nightclub. The pud had an amazing ambience with LED lights and a spacious dance floor.We saw the boys standing at the corner and waiting for us.

Iyap:Ennum konja late-ah vantharukelamme..It's 8.20p.m. already.(teased us)

Hari:Sorry.We actually get out of the house earlier but we had a difficult time to  find this pub plus we got stuck in a traffic jam.

Sreyas:Ok,enough of excuses,come lets have a seat(we seat) and order drinks and food(tidbits)

The waiter came.And gave the menu card

Ani:Gaya and Hari order first..

Gaya:I'll have one strawberry citrus slush and caesar salad

Hari:I'll have one sparkling raspberry tea and I also will have one more caesar salad.

The boys ordered alcoholic drinks and french fries+mushroom soup.

Shank:Wow,Gaya and Hari,both of you only eat healthy food ahh(said in a teasing voice)

Hari:Hey,stop teasing us Shank.

Gaya:Ya,so bad of you.

Our orders came.We ate our food.I and Gaya was sipping the drink while the boys were ordering drinks for their second round.

Sreyas:Hey,do you girls drink?

H & G:Of course not,we are good girls.

Ani:So Gaya and Hari,do you girls ever had one sip?

Gaya:No,my family members don't actually drinks but my bro drinks wine when he joins with his friends or any family gathering.

Ani:Oh is it.Hari your family also don't take drinks?

Hari:No,of course not.My brothers and my dad do take drinks.

Sreyas:So do you girls at least take wine.

H & G:No.

Iyap:I though girls will take red wine to take care of their skin?How come you girls have soft skin without even taking a sip or a glass of wine?

Hari:No,we don't take wine.And there is no logic in your sentence Iyap.Not every girls who have soft skin drinks wine.Sometimes its just natural skin.

Iyap:Oh is it.

After talking for a while,we get on the dance floor and we were dancing.

***************************************************

Ani:It's 10.30p.m. already,I think so both of you girls should get back home.I'll follow behind your car so that you girls reach save at you house.

Gaya:Oh,thats so kind of you Ani.Thanks.

Hari:Ya,thanks Ani.

Ani:But can we make a stop at my studio for a while.

Gaya:Sure

My POV

*********At the studio*********

Ani forces me and Gaya to come in the studio.So we parked the car,and went in.When we entered,Iyap closed the door.Ani went in the recording room.I and Gaya sat on the sofa.Then,Ani came out of the room with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.I and Gaya got up the seat and walked towards the door as we thought Ani is getting out of the studio.But Shank stopped us and told us to turn behind.When,I turned,I saw Ani kneeling down.

Omg...he is going to propose to Gaya,I can't believe it..Am I dreaming?Gaya's dream has come true...But seriously,Ani is so fast in proposing,I mean like we just met...

Aww,Ani is so cute...Ani look so nervous...

Open your mouth Ani,tell Gaya you love her...He opened his mouth....

I love you Hari

(standing like a statue)What the hell...Did he actually propose to me or am I dreaming?

I saw Gaya,she was crying.She took the car key and ran towards the car..

Oh my god,what's happening here???

----------------------------------------------------------------------

DEAR READERS,

SO,YOU GUYS WILL BE THINKING,WHY DID ANIRUDH PROPOSE TO HARI?BUT TO CLEAR IT UP,YOU ALL NEED TO WAIT FOR THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS.

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.FORGIVE ME IF THERE IS ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES.  

PLS VOTE AND DO COMMENT.