Sangeet 2

My POV

After singing the last line,the crowd cheerfully clapped.

Me:Was my voice that bad?

Sreyas:Kind of

Iyap:Dei,vendam un voice-oda aval voice is amazing..(Iyap shout from down)

Me:Aww,thank you,Iyu..

Sreyas:It was not that bad..It was awesome purple (he gave me a hug)

Me:Aww,Sreyu..

Sreyas:Where's the rockstar?

Me:Actually,it's good that he's not here cause he might have killed you,after telling his pet name..

I walked down the stairs and sat with my friends.

Sruthi:Nice voice..

Me:Not than yours..

Sruthi:What?You know about it?

Me:For sure,Iyap was introducing  your debut song.I heard it,it's amazing pa.And congrats,cause you're second song is with Anirudh.Am I right?

Sruthi:Ya..

Me:I'm a big fan of your voice(she giggled).Let's take a selfie (we took a selfie)

Hrishi:Erghmm (he coughed) I'm a famous actor here.

Me:Oh,no thanks..

Hrishi:Parava illai,naa unkuda selfie edukeran..

Me:You're so cute..Ok,let's take a group selfie..Boys and girls,look at my camera.(we took a group selfie)

MyMV:Aikk,Gaya-vum  Ani-vum are not in the pics.Where are they?

Me:Thiya,where is Gaya?

Thiya:She went to lavatory..(I wanted to ask Iyu about Ani but Nive interrupted)

Nive:Ani followed behind her..(I,Thiya and Nive laughed,thinking about the next scene)

Me:Pavom,Ani..

Thiya:Vidu,somehow one day,this will be happening better it happens earlier..

Gaya's POV

I came out of the lavatory and saw Ani standing and busy using his phone.I walked across him.He blocked me and looked at me from head to toe.

Me:What the hell?Don't look like that.(I pointed his eyes)

Ani:Don't show your finger to me 

He grabbed my hand forcefully until my head rested on his chest.I pushed him away.

Me:Chi,poda idiot

Ani:I won't let you go (he blocked me again) We need to talk..

Me:I'll give you 1 min,talk..

Ani:Apadiya..Appo,straight-ah point-ku varen.Let's be friends.

Me:Ah?

Ani:We should be friends again for our friends' sake.I hope you understand cause if I explain..the 1 min time is running..(I nodded)So..Friends?(he handed his hand for a handshake)

Me:Hmm,ok.But,don't take it as an advantage..

Ani:Ok,friends (he still kept his hand forward)

Me:Friends (I gave him a handshake)

He smiled and walked in the men lavatory.

MyMV:What the hell did I did?Friends only,partekelam..For my friends' happiness.You've done a right thing,so don't worry Gaya.